Blood Bond

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The next day the girls woke up earlier then expected, considering that all of them didn’t sleep well last night due to the gathering yesterday and the chat they had with the princes before they went to sleep. But that wasn’t the only reason, ‘we no longer think of you as a sacrifice, but an eternal love’. That sentence kept repeating itself over and over again in their minds while they continued tossing and turning around in their bed, anxious about the feelings they got. For unexplained reasons, they couldn’t help but smile and feel the butterflies in their stomachs  at the single thought of what the boys said, were they already falling for the vampires?!

“Girls are you alright?” The queen questioned with a concerned tone, noticing that the none of the girls had uttered a single word since they came down for breakfast.

 The girls snapped out of their thoughts hearing the queen’s soft voice, they all turned their attention to her “I’m sorry your highness?  I didn’t hear you.” Gyuri asked politely.

“You seem so lost in your thoughts, are you okay? Did the boys do or say something to you? I’ll surely punish them if they did” She said.

The girls immediately shook their head “No, no need they didn’t do anything harmful” GaeIn answered

“We just didn’t sleep well that’s all” Mei added with a smile.

 “Okay” the queen nodded, not satisfied with the answer.  “Well, if there is anything bothering you girls, you can tell me.”

“Thank you.” Jiyeon said with a polite bow of her head.

“If I may ask, your highness, Boram cleared , Where are the princes? They’re usually never late.”

“They are feeding. The queen answered with a smile. They haven’t fed in a long time, they must be starved.”

 As soon as the queen finished her sentence the boys entered the room all together. “Good morning” They said in unison as they took their respective seats in front of the girls.

“Good morning” The queen and the girls greeted back.

“You’re earlier than usual” Soohyun remarked. We thought you would still be sleeping.”

“Apparently neither of them slept properly last night. I’m worried about their health.”

 “There is nothing to worry about your highness. We’re perfectly fine. We just wanted to start our research early. In fact, we’re on our way to the library right now.” Haerin replied.

“Are you sure you don’t need any help from us?” Eli asked.

 “No thank you. Gaein answered politely. Now, if you’ll excuse us.”
 

As the girls entered the library, they were pleased to see that nothing has been moved and everything remained as they left it yesterday.

“Great, if we had to start sorting books all over again I would have lost my mind.”  Boram said as she took her seat.

 “So remind me, what do we have to look up this time?” Jiyeon asked.

 “For today we need to focus on studying the history of our families in hope that we will find something about us or maybe the prediction” Haerin answered, already reading the book in front of her.
“Ah here we go once again” Gyuri sighed.

 Without wasting any second, each girl took a book of the pile in front of them and dug in, hoping that they’ll find something that would help them make the right decision.  Two hours passed and all you could hear was the noise of the pages being flipped one after another , a sigh of annoyance when one of them couldn’t find something useful and a book being smacked shut when they finish reading it. They continued taking notes like they did yesterday, but the quietness soon vanished as a “woah” escaped Gaein’s mouth.  
“Hold on a second” she said, mumbling incoherent words as she kept reading a part in the book she was holding. the girls looked at her, eyes filled with confusion.
“What’s wrong?” Nina asked
“You must be kidding me!” Gae In mumbled once again.
“Would you like to enlighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter