Rotten to the core

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"A brother? since when do you have a brother?" Mei shouted, taking no account of the several vampires who stopped to stare at the tiny girl yelling at their king.
"Since I was born. He is my older brother Mei." The king answered, smiling guiltily at the line of confused girls standing before him.

"What in the world is going on?" Gaein threw her hands up in the air, making no effort to hide her exasperation from the royals and the commoners. 

"Please princesses, try to calm down. The king breathed out, I'll explain everything later. For now I have to adress my people." He walked past them, dragging his velvety red robe across the blood tainted grass of the garden. 

The royal guards, dressed all in black and red, ran to form a perfectly tight circle around their king, their eyes sharp and attentive as they compassed the area. The king jumped lightly, standing on the edge of the fountain in a graceful manner that would have put all the human models to shame, and cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the scattered vampires. 
"My dear loyal subjects, the king let out, voice ringing through the gardens and buildings of the city, I understand the fear and panic you are going through at the moment. But as your king, I assure you that you have nothing to be afraid of. This was clearly the attack of the coward Xensors, low life criminals, too threatned to face the aftermath of their crimes. They didn't have the courage to attack the castle because they knew they would be defeated, and they will be. I assure you, as your king, that this terrible crime will not go unpunished. I will personally find whoever was responsible of this hurrendous act and I will make sure justice takes its course. For the time being, I will command the army to patrol the cities day and night to ensure your safety. I swear I, your king, will do everything in my power to ensure your well being." 

Despite his confident stance and his determined tone, the vampires surrounding the king didn't look any less afraid. In fact skepticism was obvious on their features and their hushed whispers. Some of them, unable to believe the words of their ruler, hurried along to get to their safe homes, while others glared daggers at the princes and the confused looking girls, continuing to whisper what seemed to be accusations and blame. Soohyun, the oldest of the princes, sensed the terrible shift in atmosphere and ran to aid his father calm the crowd.

" I know you are all terribly shaken by this disgusting crime, but my father is right. The royal family will do absolutly everything to ensure the safety of the people of our beloved kingdom Neverland." He looked around with confidence and courage, his voice echoing through the area just like his father's. " You have nothing to worry about. We will bring those criminals to justice, and soon enough, Neverland will see brighter days. This war is almost over, now that the princesses are here." Soohyun glanced towards his brothers, and as if on cue, all seven of them grabbed the girls' hands and held them tight. "Neverland will be saved." The princes yelled, ing their enterwined hands in the air. 

After managing to calm the commoners down and succeeding in gaining back their trust and giving odr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter