MeiSeop's practice

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mei stepped into the vast room, followed by Kiseop who closed the door after them. He chuckled at the amazement plastered on her face that he found cute.
“This room is huge!” she mumbled
“It should be, it’s not only used to interrogate the Xensors but also as a training room” he explained earning a nod from her.
“So what are we going to start with?” she asked turning to look at him after her admiration tour of the large area.
“With basic things.” He paused, looking at Mei. “But before we start, I need to know something. Why were you silent during dinner? Did you argue with the girls?” He questioned
“I think you already know what happened Kiseop” She replied, raising her eyebrow.
“As a matter of fact I do, but I wanted to hear it from you” he walked closer to her.
“Will that make any difference?” she questioned him.
“Yes it will, hearing that you decided to stay here with me from your own mouth is much better than reading it in your thoughts” he gorgeously smiled at her, bending down closer to her face that flushed a deep red color because this sudden closeness.
“I…I don’t know what you’re talking about” she stuttered, trying to avoid his gaze.
“You know exactly what I mean my dear, Kiseop let out a sweet giggle. But I’ll let this gofor now since you’re too shy and nervous.” he smirked
“I..I’m not” before she could say anything else he cut her off by cupping her cheeks and placing a kiss on her forehead. “Thank you” he whispered softly as she stared at him for a second before glancing away. She couldn’t even think properly around him especially when he stares at her with that set of mesmerizing eyes.
“I’m sorry” he grinned, reading her thoughts “And about your friends I’m sure they’ll make up their minds soon. Even though I can’t predict the future like AJ, I’m certain they’ll take the right decision, so don’t worry” he added, brushing her bangs behind her ear.
“I really Hope so” she mumbled, looking at him with a faint smile.
“Shall we start with the lecture?” he announced, stepping away from her.
“I’m all ears.” she smiled.
“Tonight, I’m going to tell you all about the Xensors’ points of strength and weakness. The first thing you need to know is that they’re fast. I’m sure you have noticed that in the fight yesterday but they are stronger than they appear to be, so shoving them away or kicking them to the gulp won’t affect them because they will race back towards you”
“So what are we suppose to do then?” she asked
“The only way to bring them down is to strike them hard in the heart. Now this may sound weird knowing that vampires’ hearts are their weaknesses especially when they don’t even beat, but the heart is the central point of our power, it hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter