Nina/Dongho

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike her friends, Nina wasn’t sure about the training request. She didn’t expect that her friends would take such an important decision while she was unconscious, and considering her fragile nature and her crippling phobia of embarrassing herself during physical activities, she really doubted her abilities to carry through with this decision. The girls were so determined and confident about helping the boys and that made her feel miserable. Why can’t she be like them? She hated herself for being always the vulnerable girl who couldn’t stand up for herself, for always needing someone’s help when she was bullied in high school. She loved her friends for always being there for her and coming to her rescue whenever she needed but deep down she envied their strength and hated herself for being so weak and pathetic.

“Nina are you alright?” Dongho asked her; worried about her state she looked pale. A tear made its way down her cheek. How could she ever become equal to her friends and helpful when only yesterday she couldn’t even defend herself and started screaming for help! ‘I’m useless’ she thought as the horrifying scene of yesterday’s attack flashed through her mind. Dongho’s concern grew when she didn’t answer him and as he stepped closer to her, he noticed her pained expression and her teary eyes. With one swift movement, he pulled her into a tight hug and started rubbing her back to comfort her.

“Why are you crying?” he asked with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter