HaeVin's practice session

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that lunch time was intense would be an understatement. When the king and queen heard about the girls’ decision to start practicing, they objected instantly. To them, practicing meant getting involved in a bloody war that could possibly cost the girls their lives, and putting the kingdom’s best interest aside, the king and queen came to love the girls, and they hated putting them in lethal situations. Along with the seven princes, they tried hard and long to convince the girls otherwise, but they were stubborn and they wouldn’t hear of it, making their decision final. After the meal, the girls went back to Mei’s room. It was time for them to discuss their choices, as they are running out of time, and the stakes were higher than ever.

“Alright.” Jiyeon started, clearing . “The time has come for us to decide, we have been putting this off, but we have got to be serious now. What are we thinking?”

“I for one, am as confused as ever. We found out a lot about our history and our future, but we can’t take this matter lightly. What if there is something else we don’t know? Are we sure we got everything covered?” Boram spoke up, revealing her concerns.

“Maybe we should talk to our mothers. We haven’t seen them is so long even though they’re right here with us; shouldn’t we consult with them?” Gaein asked.

“Keep our mothers out of this will you?” Haerin reprimanded her friend. “They kept all of this a secret from us for 20 years. They have no right to be a part of this decision now.”

Moments of silence went by, while every girl got lost in her own thoughts, each one of them contemplating all the different sides of this matter. Mei, however decided to speak up, hoping her words wouldn’t confuse or hurt her friends.

“Would you guys totally hate me if I told you… I want to stay here?”

“What?” 5 girls all yelled in unison.

“What are you talking about?” Haerin sounded confused.

“In the few days that we have spent here, I felt more at home than I have ever felt down on Earth.” Mei looked down to the ground, not daring to make eye contact with any of her friends when she talked. “When we went out yesterday, I felt more alive than ever, well aside from the attack of course, that was horrible but, haven’t you girls seen Neverland? It’s absolutely amazing, breathtaking even, and I just think that, if we can help in any way to save this beautiful kingdom, I would personally do whatever it takes.”

“Me too.” Nina whispered, too afraid to speak up properly.

“Are you guys serious right now?” Gyuri looked horrified. “You made up your minds already? And you didn’t think to share this with us?”

“Don’t get angry with us Gyuri. Just hear us out.” Nina spoke louder, finally gaining the confidence. “Everyone here was nothing but nice to us, looking out for us and fulfilling every last one of our needs. The princes are geat as well, and you should know that better than any of us. You saw what Eli had to go through to save us last night. Dongho is not a bad guy either, and if I had to become a vampire to save him and his kingdom, then I would.” 

‘You obviously have made up your minds. Nothing we say matters now.” Jiyeon sounded defeated.

“We can’t do this without you guys.” Mei pleaded. “It has to be all seven of us. We need to stick together like we always did, remember?”

“You’re asking us to become vampires Mei. Do you even comprehend the seriousness of that demand? You’re asking us to seize being humans and turn into monsters like the ones who attacked us.” Gaein’s eyes shined with fury, her face turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter