AJ the Vampire

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*She looks so beautiful, and calm* AJ thought as he stared at Jiyeon. Rays of sunlight managed to sneak into the room through the curtains and the contrast of the light and the dark room made AJ's eyes twinkle as he kept gazing at the girl asleep on his bed. He knew that human girls were no match to the beautiful, stunning, perfect, forever young vampire girls all around his kingdom, but something about Jiyeon made her more desirable to him.

The girl stirred in her sleep, rolling over to sleep on her side. Seconds later though, she realized that something was wrong. The bed was far too comfortable to be hers, and even though her eyes were closed, she could feel that someone was watching her. Slowly and carefully, she opened her eyes, scanning her surroundings, only to be surprised by a stunning boy, lying right next to her, in bed.

"AAAAHHHHH" Jiyeon screamed, making AJ frown.

"What's wrong"? he asked, confused.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" Jiyeon asked him, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"But this is my bed" AJ answered, tilting his head slightly as he sat up straight. If the circumstances were slightly different Jiyeon would have thought he was cute. But it wasn't different, and Jiyeon was on the verge of turning into a warrior.

"What do you mean this is your bed? she asked again while she turned her head, observing the room. When she realized she was in an unknown place, she got confused. 

"How did I get here?" She mumbled to herself, but AJ caught it.

"I brought you here" He answered the unspoken question with a bright smile, making Jiyeon swoon for a second. But she soon regained her composure, only to bombard him with more questions.

"Why did you bring me here? what happened last night? why can't I remember anything? Did you kidnap me? why are we sharing a bed?" a certain realization hit her and she gasped, shocked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter