Reunion

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pacing around her room, Mei found herself unable to stand still, let alone sleep. Her thoughts were all over the place and her head was throbbing, unable to process all the new information that were thrown at her. She was currently-to her dismay-in a vampire kingdom, far away from home. Surrounded by creatures of the night, isolated in a closed room, and kept away from her friends. But she wasn't about to take that as it is. 

Opening her room door slightly, she peeked out to see a big, empty hall. Slowly and carefully, she made her way out of the room and stepped into the hall. She had no idea where she was going for all the rooms looked identical from the outside, but she took her chances and knocked on the first door she laid eyes on. She heard a low gasp from the inside before a faint" Come in". Good thing Mei recognized the voice, opening the door, she locked eyes with her -awake and wide eyed - friend, Gae In. 

"Mei" Gae In let out before she jumped out of bed and hugged her giggling friend.

"Are you okay? did you get hurt?" Mei asked, concerned about her friend. 

"No I'm fine, they didn't hurt me" she assured, "are you alright?"

Mei nodded as she let her eyes wonder around the room, it was just as big as hers,but with different, brighter colors and a more welcoming atmosphere. It was very obvious that Kiseop's family was very rich, they were royal after all, but their taste was way different than humans'. They didn't show that extravagance and cockiness human royals possessed. They kept their castle simple, yet beautiful. 

"Where do you think the others are?" Asked Gae In, bringing Mei out of her trance.

"I don't know, but they wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter