Jiyeon/AJ

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?” Jiyeon asked, looking puzzled and confused.

“To the garden” AJ answered, leading the way out of the dungeons.

“What for? Aren’t we going to practice like the others? Jiyeon was still confused.

“Of course we are princess. We are going to practice in the garden.”

“But… why?”

“Because you are claustrophobic, remember? “ AJ turned to face her, a bright smile on his face.

“How did you know that?” Jiyeon asked again, feeling stupid for contributing nothing to this conversation but pointless questions.

“You seem to have forgotten that we used to keep tags on you, before you came here.” AJ paused for a bit, giving her time to snap out of her dazed state. He noticed that Jiyeon was unusually slow today. Normally, she was sharp and smart, but today she was off her game. However, he decided to not say anything as he chose to address this matter later.

“I remember that day you were 6 years old and you got trapped in the elevator, you were stuck there for almost an hour, alone and afraid. You couldn’t breathe and you almost passed out before they got you out of there. Ever since then, you couldn’t stay in closed place long before you start hyperventilating. That’s why I decided we would practice in the garden, even though our dungeons are pretty big, I didn’t want to risk it.”

A few minutes of silence went by, with AJ leading the way to the garden and Jiyeon getting lost in her though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter