Damned

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the depths of the foggy woods, where the darkness surrounded the isolated place and the deadly coldness enveloped the whole area, stood a dilapidated castle, weeds and dandelions poked out of the cracked walkway, red roses grown wildly in thick batches by the gate, the vines formed a twisted maze and nearly covered all the place, the walls showed black decay by neglect, Cobwebs covered the corners of the doors, tiny black spiders threading towards their prey. The damaged castle was dead silence except for the intermittent creaks. Aside from the musty, dank smell that filled the damaged castle, the strong aroma of blood roamed the place. The whole forest was enveloped in sinister silence expect for the occasional intermittent creaks coming from the ominous castle. . But it soon vanished when the sound of shattered glass echoed in all the rooms, making the crows that haunted the dead trees fly away from the sudden outburst .The floors got covered in red warm liquid, blood dripping through the cracks in the wooden floorboards.

 “What do you mean they failed?” an old man, wearing a black cloak rose from what seemed to be an old decaying throne. His eyes shone of a bright red color, his glares emitting hatred and wickedness and his mouth was open wide, his fangs dripping with fresh blood and staining his grey beard in the process.

 “M- Master….I” the guy that kneeled in front of him stuttered with his sentence, shaking in terror.

“I gave you one stupi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter