Danger in Elisium

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another three days passed and the girls found themselves absorbed in the same routine. Every morning they would wake up early, have lunch with the royal family and spend half of the day in the library searching about vampire history or the prediction. Piles of books that have been read were placed either on the table or the ground. They learned a lot about the history of Neverland, the war between vampires, and what the witch thought the future looks like if the girls were to become vampires. They tried their best to get as many data as they can and when they couldn’t understand something they would ask the princes, who were more than willing to answer their many questions.
By the fifth day, and as the girls were once again absorbed in the countless amount of papers in front of them, light knocks on the door snapped them out of their thoughts and brought them back to reality . Seconds later, the door was opened, revealing behind it seven breathtaking princes.

“You surely have read a lot of books” AJ remarked as he stepped into the large room followed by his brothers.
“Of course we did, that’s what we have been doing in the past days” Jiyeon answered, stretching her arms and legs on the floor.
“Well you could have avoided that if you’ve just accepted our Help” Eli reminded them, earning a glare from Haerin
“So what do you want with this sudden visit?” she asked
“Well, we thought we would take you out” Kevin smiled at her
“Out where exactly, pretty boy?”
“To Visit the kingdom” he answered simply. The girls just looked at each other, confusion showing all over their faces.

“Come on, didn’t you get bored staying here? You have got to come out sometime! ” Kiseop insisted.
“We did, but is it safe to go out of the castle?..” Mei replied, unsure how to put her thoughts into a coherent sentence.
“You have nothing to worry about, Kiseop answered with a nod, understanding what she meant. You will be escorted by guards, not to mention that we are going with you, so you’ll be safe.”
The girls hesitated a little, then finally agreed.  The truth is, they wanted to spend some time out with the boys as they were getting pretty sick of spending all of their time in the closed library.
“Okay, let’s do this.” Gaein said, closing the book she was reading. 
“Great” The boys smiled.
“Get ready and we will be waiting for you in the garden” Eli said and with that they left as each one of the girls went to her room.

Once again, the girls found themselves wide eyed as they stared at their means of transportation.  In front of the castle gate, 11 machines stood surrounded by guards, waiting for them to get in. The machines looked a lot like cars, but ones you’d see in futuristic sci-fi movie. They were hovering two inches off the ground, appearing to move but making absolutely no sound whatsoever. They were all tainted black, completely obscuring the inside, and giving off the mysterious yet glamorous vibe.

“What in the world are these?” Nina asked, too amazed to speak clearly.

“Those are cars obviously.” Dongho answered her with a sweet giggle.

“They don’t look like the ones we have back at home.” Jiyeon remarked.

“That’s because they run with light, not gas like yours. We try to keep everything organic and harmless. It’s bad enough we’re in a war with our own kind, we don’t need to kill our planet too.” Soohyun said, tone filled with remorse and regret.

“Come on now, get in girls. We don’t have all day” Kiseop said as he opened the “car” door. “ Each couple will take a car, give us time to bond, and the rest are for the guards.”  
 


Through the car windows, Mei could see the whole kingdom. It was vast, and absolutely gorgeous. It was a lot like Earth, only everything looked a lot healthier, a lot greener and a lot more beautiful. Who knew vampires were so keen on keeping their planet clean?

Gardens, parks and meadows were everywhere, you cannot look anywhere without spotting the ravishing colors of all kinds of flowers, there were even types Mei could not name. Trees were just as widespread, making everything glow with a healthy vibe. Nature was stunning, but that did not annul the city scene. Tall majestic buildings stood in the background, all made of clear glass, matching perfectly with the natural scenery. Roads were perfectly clean and wide, and the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter