Girls' night out

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations to us, Haerin sang as she hugged her friends, I can't believe we are finally over with high school."

"Summer break, here we come." Confirmed Gyuri with a bright smile.

"We still have to think about our college applications, remember girls?" Mei, being the resonable one of the pack reminded her friends.

"Oh man, school was over a second ago and you're already lecturing us about college! chill out girl, enjoy your summer. I know I will". Gae In added with a wink.

Mei, Haein, Gae In, Gyuri, Jiyeon, Boram and Nina were best friends since Kindergarten. They were known as "the pack" in their high school because they were inseparable. If you see one, know that the other 6 are nearby.Their friendship was strong, standing still through time and the awkward phase of teenage hood. Today is their high school graduation, and the girls were planning a girls' night out.

"I suggest we go check out that new club around the corner from our place" said Jiyeon as she walked side by side with her friends who were headed to Mei's house.

"Yeah, I heard good things about that place" added Boram with a firm nod.

"Okay, but we should have dinner in our favorite restaurant first, right girls?" Nina asked with her usual cute smile.

"You sure love that place don't you?" Mei said with a light chuckle.

"Old habits die hard" Nina let out.

"It's a plan then." The girls confirmed with a nod. 

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter