not taking it well

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing abruptly from her place, Mei stormed her way out of the room, shutting the door behind her with a loud bang. She was so furious at the fact that her mother has hidden so much from her  for 18 long years and her live turned out to be a lie...They weren't normal girls from the beginning , they had fathers, and vampires ones for heaven's sake. 

 Mei made her way downstairs as her tears fell down her anger flushed face..She left to the garden to calm herself down. "Why is this happening to me?." 
"Rushing out like isn't going to solve your problems".
 She was startled by Kiseop's voice that came from behind her. She wiped her tears without looking at him and walked away  "Leave me alone.." she said weakly. 
 With his speed of light, he appeared in front of her, stopping her from moving.  He was immediately take aback by her tears. "You're crying.." he whispered .
"I'm not.." she looked away from him as she wiped her tears hastily. 
"No need to lie yo know " Kiseop said softly.
"Since you already know more about my life than I do? Yeah I got that." 
"Hey come here.." he held her wrist as tears started to fall down her cheeks again .
"I hate the fact that my mother lied to me" she sobbed "I  hate the fact that from the beginning my life was just fake...I wasn't a normal girl..I had a father..and he's like you " she sobbed , Kiseop felt hurt seeing her crying like this.. he suddenly pulled her into a hug that left her wide-eyed, but she soon shrugged it off as she hugged him back, still crying.. 
"Shh don't cry..." he her hair, trying to calm her down.
 "This...is..so much for me to handle..why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter