Not so bad

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-So?... what are we going to do now?" Mei said. The girls were all in the garden, gathered in a secluded spot far away from the eyes and ears of the immortals. After getting away from their mothers and spending some time alone, they met back again to discuss their options. 

"-we have to be very careful, there is a lot at stake here." Said Boram.

"-what do you mean?" asked Nina.

"- I mean, if we leave, the kingdom will be in danger, and possibly get destroyed, but if we stay, we'll be vampires, monsters of the night." 

"-so it's either us or them". added Jiyeon

"-when you put it like that, it sounds so bad." Said Mei. 

"-It is bad Mei, if we sacrifice ourselves for the sake of the kingdom we will lose everything, but if we don't, we'll be selfish enough to destroy a whole kingdom." clarified Gyuri. 

"-Girls, there is something you should know." Haerin spoke up. 

"-What is it?" Mei asked, concerned. 

"-Kevin took me to the castle's library earlier. He showed me our families's history book." she stopped for a second to collect her thoughts. 

"-And?..." Gyuri pushed her to continue. 

"- I saw a picture of our fathers. I read about the war, how they lost their lives. And I read about us." 

"-Us? Mei was confused, same as the rest of the girls. What did it say about us?"

"- I found a passage about the prophecy, everything the king and princes told us. But I also read about something else... The book said that once we turn, we'll be a unique kind of vampires, nothing like the rest." 

"Unique? how?" asked Nina, the shy girl was as quiet as ever, but her eyes reflected her confusion, curiosity and fear. 

"-The witch said that if we turn, we'll be sort of human vampires! We'll be immortal, we'll be everything a vampire is, but we won't lose our humanity, we won't be the monsters we thought vampires were! We will remain the girls we always were, just stronger, prettier and undead." 

A chill ran down the girls' bodies as they ran that information in their minds over and over again. If this prophecy were to be true, everything they were afraid of will just vanish, they won't be creatures of the nights, they will stay as they were, just inhanced. The key word here was 'IF', and they had no idea weather this prophacy was true or not. 

"-How do we know this isn't just a lie to get us to turn?" Boram voiced out the girls' thoughts. "I mean, how do we be 100% sure that this is not fake?"

"-That's the problem. We don't" Mei said. "We can never be sure of anything they tell us. It's not like we can find this witch and ask her, she probably died a long time ago". 

"That's true, but they haven't lied to us yet. think about it girls, everything they told us so far turned out to be true, confirmed by our own mothers. I believe that we should trust them on this, I mean, they don't have a reason to lie to us do they? it's not like they woke up one morning and plotted this entire prank on us, I thought long and hard about why they would choose us, and everytime I end up having the same conclusion, it's our destiny. Besides, they were kind enough to give us a choice and not enforce this whole deal on us and turn us against our wills. They were nothing but Kind to us, that should be enough to trust them for now, right? Haerin was always the voice of reason in the pack, and her words made an impact on her friends. 

"-You're right, but we shouldn't make a decision right now. This is an important matter and we should take our time to think about it thouroughly." Mei added. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter