Where there is death...

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watching a fight between mythical creatures on TV is one thing, but experiencing first hand is a totally different thing. The girls were paralyzed, both with fear and shock, as they stared at the twenty malicious looking creatures run towards them with a speed no human can ever grasp. But the princes and their guards were just as fast, and all 14 of them stood in front of the girls, creating an immortal shield.  

With fast, swift moves; each one of the princes shoved off the vampires that launched towards them with full speed, trying to get the girls. Even though their punches and kicks were powerful beyond human imagination, the level E managed to get back up and attack them again with angry howls.

“Is it just me or did these filthy creatures get stronger?” Eli said while tackling down one of them to the ground before he swung back around and gave a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs to the other Level E who tried to attack him.

“No Eli, you’re not imagining” Soohyun confirmed as he twisted the arm of one of the creatures behind his back. The monster groaned in pain as he tried to free himself from the prince’s tight grab, but it was too late, as Soohyun swiftly swung his arm in the air and aimed straight at the creature’s chest, pulling his heart out.

“Damn it, they weren’t this strong in the past years” AJ cursed, swiftly dodging the attacks of the rabid monster  that threw himself  at him before giving him a sharp punch on his jaw knocking him out.

“I thought you said they were 20!” Dongho yelled as he grabbed a vampire by his throat and threw him on the ground, tearing his heart out in one quick move.

“That’s what I saw. Apparently backup came sooner than I could have seen.” AJ explained, feeling irritated that his vision wasn’t precise.

For AJ and Kiseop, the fight was not even that challenging. One can see the future, anticipating the moves of his opponents and beating them to a pulp, and the other can read his opponents’ minds, seeing their plan of attack and stopping them in their tracks. Soon enough the two vampires had killed most of the creatures who came at them and rushed off to help their brothers, who were doing not so bad themselves. Kevin’s powers came in handy as well, as he would stop time for a split second before any attack and would rip the creature’s heart while it stood frozen in mid air. As for the rest of them, they preferred old school kicking.

Hoon grabbed a level E by his head and smashed it against the ground. A loud growl escaped  the monster’s mouth before his eyes became lifeless. Another one dashed at Hoon aiming his fist towards him but the prince managed to avoid the attack and kicked the creature right on the face, making stagger around for a split second before Hoon finished him off.

The guards on the other hand were trying their best to keep the girls protected but they were greatly outnumbered. However, they were as powerful as the princes, even without super powers. Their strength and speed made up for a great obstacle in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter