Kevin The Vampire

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A faint knock on the door brought Haerin back from her dreamland. As she opened her eyes, she could see a tall figure slowly opening the door and entering her room. Shocked, she shot up from the bed, which made her lose her balance and black out for a second. But before she could fall back on the bed, two strong arms caught her and a soft, melodic voice brought her back to her senses.

"Steady now, you just woke up Haerin. Not to mention what you went through last night. Your body is still in shock."

Squinting her eyes, she stared at a very handsome boy, who was centimeters away from her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Now well aware of their proximity, she cleared and turned away slightly, hiding the faint blush that crept into her cheeks and stepping away from the -very hot- guy.

"Who are you? Where am I? and what do you mean by what I went through last night?"

With a soft reassuring smile, the boy stepped away from Haerin so he wouldn't freak her out. Once he made sure he kept a safe distance between them, he spoke again, in that soft tone of his:

"My name is Kevin. My brothers and I brought you here last night after we saved you from your attackers. We heard your screams and felt your fear from far away, but we managed to find you before things go too far."

"Felt our fear? what do you mean? and how did you know where to find us?"

"We have been keeping an eye on you girls for a long time now, we wanted to make sure nothing happens to you, and when we knew about the attack, we rushed over there to rescue you."

"You mean you have been stalking us" Haerin said with a firm tone and a harsh glare, but Kevin laughed it off, raising his arms in the air and shaking them frantically

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter