Gyuli's romance

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There is no need to be nervous love.” Eli said as he closed the door of the huge room. Gyuri’s reaction was similar to her 2 other friends, amazement mixed with a bit of fear and anticipation. But being the brave girl that she was, she didn’t want to show her weakness.

“I’m not nervous.” She stated confidently.

“You’re forgetting I can actually see your aura!” Eli smirked. “Yellow is a terrible color on you, love.”

“Yellow?” Gyuri looked confused.

“Your aura, it’s yellow. That usually means you’re afraid and nervous.” He explained. “So I’m just saying, don’t be.”

“Great. Even my feelings are exposed.” Gyuri rolled her eyes. “That’s charming.”

“It will be when that yellow turns into pink, or even better, red.”

“And those are?”

“Pink is for satisfaction, contentment and joy. Red, on the other hand, he paused, bending down to whisper in her ear. Red is for love.”

“Oh for the love of God” She exclaimed as she pushed him away. “Don’t be so cliché, darling, it doesn’t suit you.”

“Fair enough” Eli let out as he laughed. “Let’s get back to business.”

“Please do.”

“Alright, I can lecture you about Xensors and their power and weakness all night like my brothers will do with your friends, but that’s boring.” Eli started.

“It is?”

“Yep!” he smiled cheerfully. “So instead, we’ll get straight to the point.”

“You’re the boss.” Gyuri sounded hesitant, but she figured the vampire must know what he was doing.

“Good.” Eli sounded pleased. “Now, I know that you’re very athletic. You used to run marathons and you were in your high school swimming team so you have a pretty good stamina.”

“Yeah, I almost forgot you’re a weird stalker. Thanks for reminding me.”

“No problem. That will come in handy when you face a strong opponent, because as fast as Xensors could be, if distracted, you can run away easily. Now let’s see if I can teach you some martial arts.”

“Say what now?”

“Don’t be afraid, love. You just need to learn how to throw a strong punch and kick like your life depends on it.”

“Oh, I can punch alright.” She smirked.

“Really?” Eli smirked back. “Well don’t hold back princess.” He said as he pointed at his jaw.

“What?” Gyuri was shocked.

“Punch me.” He smiled deviously.

“Are you sure?” her eyes were open wide, surprise showing on her face.

“Positive. Punch.”

“It’s your funeral.” Gyuri replied, lifting her shoulders. After a few seconds of hesitation, she lifted her fist up in the air, smirked at the waiting vampire, and punched him as hard as she could.  She was confident a punch like that would do some damage, and it would have if she was in a fight with a human, she could have possibly broken their jaw. Unfortunately for her, she was not punching a human, she was punching a vampire, one that didn’t seem to budge.

“Not bad.” Eli nodded. “I actually felt that.”

“Don’t brag, stone-face.” She was disappointed that she didn’t hurt him,  as a payback for all the smirking, winking and bragging he kept throwing her way ever since she got here.

“I’m not!” Eli waved his hands in the air, feeling the sudden hostility. “Let’s try again. But this time, instead of focusing so much on your fist, focus on your stance, movement and breathing. Everything needs to be in sync if you want to throw off a powerful immortal. Get the strength from your shoulder not your hand. Ready?” He asked.

“Let’s do this.” Gyuri replied, dying to prove herself and do some actual damage to the smug vampire. Doing exactly what Eli told her, she took a deep breath and threw one of the most powerful punches she could master.

“Ouch!” Eli exclaimed, rubbing his jaw.

“Was it really good or are you just trying to make me feel better?” She was skeptic.

“I had no idea you were so pissed off with me.” He complained. “But save some of that anger for the real fight alright? I value my face princess.”

“Sorry.” She grinned, making a cute face at the slightly hurt vampire.

“With some more practice you’ll be a real life vampire slayer.” He winked. “If you can be this strong as a human, I wonder what you’ll be like when you become one of us.”

The moment those words left his mouth he regretted them immediately. He could tell that Gyuri was still hesitant about the decision; he knew she was confused, hurt and afraid. She did not like being under so much stress and she was terrified that she would make the wrong decision and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter