Kiseop The Vampire

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her mind was fuzzy, the last remaining  of the nightmare being chased away by the realization that she was awake now... The last thing she remembered before blacking out was running, running without stopping or looking back, running like her life depended on it. She was running of something that was way faster than her and can easily catch her soon, till a figure appeared in front of her blocking her way as she fell on the cold ground. She couldn’t see him clearly, but she will never forget those red blood eyes staring down at her and... the details faded fast as she tried to recall them...With a mental sigh she opened her eyes as the bright sunlight bathed her skin and hit her face, which slowly made her realize the state she was in, her eyes grew wide open at the sight. She was in a big, unfamiliar room. She got up abruptly from the bed with questions filling her mind *Where am I? Am I In heaven or am I still dreaming?* she thought as she checked herself for possible injuries. *Am I kidnapped? * She thought again as other questions ran through her head and unclear pictures of the night before flashing with it, she could feel a bad headache as she tried to collect and remember them but to no use, it only made her head hurt even more. She slowly made her way to the window and pulled the curtains to be welcomed by a breath-taking view, a whole green-garden mixed with different kind of flowers, colors and a small fountain that made it even more attractive.This place instantly mesmerized her. 

“This does seem like heaven…” she whispered 

“Actually it’s NeverLand …” 

she was startled by an unfamiliar voice from behind that nearly made her jump. she turned around to find a handsome boy sitting on the dark red sofa and looking at her with a bored face. *How did he get here without me noticing it?* she thought.

“Well I'm a bit special…" He smiled while looking at her 

*Don’t tell me he can he read my thoughts* 

“Actually, yes I can.." He answered her which made her eyes widen in shock. It took her some seconds to collect her thoughts and a little bravery as she knew she had to speak up. 

“Who are you? and what am I doing here? why did you kidnap me?” she asked in one breath. 

“Many questions, relax, one question at a time. First let me introduce myself to you, I’m kiseop .As for the the second question, it will be answered sooner or later, but you need to know that last night I saved you with the others, so that means I’m the good guy " he answered 

*Saved you ...The others... That means he's not the only one?* she was confused 

“Don’t be shocked everything will reveal itself... You don’t remember what happened last night do you? Well, I meant by the others my six brothers." Kiseop stood up from the sofa and slowly walked to her.

“No I don’t remember anything actually." she answered him as she took a step backwards… 

“Do You want to remember?" He asked her while raising an eyebrow , she hesitantly nodded. He got closer until till she could feel his cold breath on her face, making her body shiver at the sudden contact, he gently placed his hands on both sides of her head and closed his eyes… she could feel a dark and mysterious aura around him as his hands were as cold as Ice… 

Suddenly a sharp pain went through her head as tears started falling uncontrollably and pictures of what happened las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter