Dongho The Vampire

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOOOOOO" Nina jolted up, her eyes filled with terror.

She touched her face to be assured that it was only a nightmare,  She had broken out in a cold sweat and was now shaking in fear. It wasn't a dream, it was yesterday's incident replaying in her mind as she imagined herself and her friends being killed. 

"You're finally awake, human" a unfamiliar boy in front of her said glaring at her which made her scared even more. 

"W-Who a-re you?" she asked 

"Instead of thanking me for saving your life, you're asking for my name.." 

"Saved me?"

"Yes unfortunately I had to save you, I wouldn't have minded leaving you there to face your destiny but my brothers ordered me to save you"

His harsh words gave Nina the urge to cry but she held her tears.

"Where are my friends? and where am i? 

"Annoying questions are the reason why i don't tolerate humans, but i will tell you. I hope after that I will get rid of you, first your friends are safe, second you're in neverland.." 

*why he is so rude and angry at me? Did I do something wrong?* Nina thought

"An.." she was about to ask him but he cut her off:

"If you're going to ask what is Neverland, it's a vampire kingdom, believe or not"

"Vampires?" she whispered, that made her remember, she was sure that who attacked her were vampires too, she won't ever forget those ugly fangs and red eyes..thinking about it made her more afraid since a vampire was just in front of her.

"Yeah so now you're going to scream or faint? whatever, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter