Meeting The Royals

Dark Angels [Hiatus/ returning soon]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dresses given to the 7 girls by the maids were beyond astonishing, it was something they have never experienced before, for they have never came in contact with high classed people in their entourage, let alone Royalty. It came as a surprise that they had to wear fancy dresses that could only be seen on TV in those Oscar ceremonies but the girls didn't complain as they are getting a taste of what's it like to be rich, well almost all of them. 

Haerin wasn't so happy, she never saw the point of dressing up to impress people, let alone for a breakfast. Haerin was a confident and cool girl, and she thought the extravagance of this royal family was merely a show to make an impact on the girls, a show she didn't want to be a part of, and even though she didn't appreciate the situation, she wore the Royal blue dress that went down to her knees and went outside to meet the other girls. 

But the dresses weren't the only surprise in store for the girls. When they got out earlier to find each other, they were too absorbed in their meeting to pay attention to their surroundings, but now that they are together, they got to take a closer look at the castle, and what they saw was nothing to be expected, royal family or not. 

As they came down the last stair, the girls gasped simultaneously. The double flight of stairs gave way to a vast hall which was made entirely of marble, each tile chosen with a specific taste in mind. A huge chandelier made of big classy and sparkle diamonds hang above their heads and several family portraits hung on the wall, showing the royal family throughout history with a little silver plate stating the date, the place and the members shown in the portrait. 

the girls kept looking around, astonished by their surroundings, till they were startled by a deep voice behind them "Excuse me misses, the King , the queen and the princes are waiting for you in the dining room for breakfast" a guy wearing butler clothes said while bowing to them.

"Ahh but where's the dining room exactly?" Gaein asked, looking a bit confused. 

"I came to lead the way, please follow me" he bowed and started to walk, showing them the way as they followed behind.

"Is he a vampire too?" Gyuri asked

"How should i know that" Boram said making her way through another hallway till they reached a big door. The butler opened the door for them "Come in please" he said.

The girls looked at each other, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter