two

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was really a long morning. My stomach was already grumbling much by the time we finished filling the papers. I hung my new name tag on my neck.

Jimin and I linked arms on our way to the cafeteria. I was totally drained to walk by myself. Chanyeol walked beside his girlfriend.

The cafeteria was quite large. They served varieties of food. Certainly I was attracted, more because I was hungry.

After buying our food, the three of us picked a table by the window. I ate my food silently, filling in my hunger. Chanyeol and Jimin enjoyed their food as well, occasionally feeding each other. Ah, that was the best!

"I'm done." I said, moving on to my orange juice. Chanyeol glanced at my plate. "Wow, you must be really hungry. Jimin, look. She really cleaned it up." He said. Jimin nodded casually. "Suho oppa must be angry you skipped breakfast again."

I tapped my finger on my chin. "Come to think of it, he must be- Never mind. I'll tell him I already had brunch." I responded, cleaning my tray and wanted to put it away.

"Do you like the food?" A voice spoke. Seeing who it was, we stood up and bowed in respect. "Yes, Dr.-"

"Call me Yixing. Zhang Yixing. This is my friend." Dr. Zhang pointed to the guy next to him. He was also tall and has deer-like eyes. "Xi Luhan. Call me Luhan."

"Ah, yes sunbaenim..." I responded awkwardly. Calling your senior you just met with their first name would be weird, wouldn't it? Then, I realized the two of them were still looking at me. Ah, I should introduce myself!

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Joohee. These are my friends, Yoo Jimin and Park Chanyeol. Please take care of us." The three of us bowed again.

"Nice to meet you. We're going to eat now. See you later." Dr. Xi replied. We nodded before the two doctors walked away. Phew. That was-

"Do you think he's good looking?" Jimin jumped next to me. Chanyeol widened his eyes. "Yoo Jimin, how can you say that in front of your boyfriend?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not like that! I meant for Joohee." She explained. I huffed. Not again. Jimin would try to match me up with any guy we met. She tried to set me up with Chanyeol, but they ended up together instead. I totally dislike the idea of this matchmaking thing. It was like you were forced to like a guy. Besides, I need to focus on my training and do my best.

"You sounded like my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter