three

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho arrived at his office fifteen minutes before eight. He parked his car in the basement and came to the lobby. "Good morning, Director Kim. You have a morning appointment with President Wu." His assistant, Ga Eun reminded him. "Okay, thank you."

Suho walked into his office. He put his briefcase on his table and just then two hands covered his eyes.

Suho remained still. He felt her hands and immediately knew. It was none other than his beloved fiancée Seri. He smiled. "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, director." Seri wrapped her arms around his neck. Suho was about to kiss her on the cheek, but then he switched to her lips instead. Seri blushed from his sudden action. She moved on to the couch. "I made you breakfast. Freshly baked from the oven." Seri presented a small box on the table. "Coffee as well."

Suho opened it and took a bite. "Croissants. My favorite. Thanks." He sat next to her and continued eating.

Suddenly, there was a beep. "Director Kim, President Wu is here." Ga Eun informed through the intercom. "Okay. Let him in." He answered.

Kris popped in. "I'm not interrupting, am I?" He came wearing a cream colored suit matched with white shirt and black necktie. A style fitting for the president of Wu Internationals. He jammed his hands in his pockets. "No, you're not. We were just having breakfast. Come on in."

Kris sat down across Suho and Seri. Ga Eun came in bringing a new cup of coffee. He has been friends with Suho since Suho established his company, Yunseong Corporation four years ago. Rather than business associates, they were close friends now. "How's New York?" Suho asked.

He drinks his coffee first. "The usual. We're opening a new branch there. So, what's up? How's Joohee?"

"She started training in Seoul Hospital." Suho sighed. Kris raised an eyebrow. He knew something was bothering his dear friend. "What's wrong? Joohee?" Suho nodded. "Did you guys have a fight again?" He nodded again.

"I told her to find a boyfriend, but she refused to listen. She shut me out. I don't know what else to do." He complained. "Seri and I are getting married soon. I won't be there for her as much as before. I want someone to be there to protect her." Suho let out his concern. Kris and Seri listened attentively. They knew his sister was very important to him. He would do anything for her happiness.

Seri patted his back. "Why don't you give her some time? This is a matter of her heart. As long as she is happy, right?" She coaxed her fiancé.

Kris took out something from jacket. "Maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter