ten

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"May I have this dance?"

"Do you know how to dance waltz?"

I recalled last night's scene in my mind. His voice seemed familiar. I knew I heard it somewhere before.

"Joohee!" Suho poked his sister's arm. She dropped her spoon on the plate as a reaction. Her face looked startled and confused.

"..."

Suho looked at Joohee. She was spacing out. What's wrong with her? "Are you sick?" He put his palm on her forehead. Joohee shook her head. "Oppa," She spoke. "There’s this guy... Last night, we were dancing together…" So this was about him. Suho grinned.

 

Baekhyun got off the phone. He just finished talking with Suho. "Good news." He spoke. "Suho said Joohee was asking about Sungyeol. She's interested in him."

Sehun clapped. "That's great! Now, it's finally working." On the other hand, Kyungsoo was showing a negative reaction. He was quiet and lost in his thoughts. So, she prefers guys like Sungyeol.

"Can I ask you something?" Joohee spoke. They were already dancing halfway through the song. Kyungsoo turned his gaze to his partner.

"Have we met before?" Joohee's question caused Kyungsoo to be nervous. "No." He fibbed. "Ah... Sorry." Joohee answered.

Jae In observed Kyungsoo. What's wrong with him? He's acting really strange these days. She thought.

"Move." Jongdae pushed Jae In aside. "Yah-"

"Yah? I'm older than you." Jongdae reminded. He leaned onto Jae In. "If you don't call me oppa nicely, I'll tell them you had a crush on Kyungs-" Jae In already had her hand on Jongdae's mouth before he could finish his sentence. Jongdae struggled to free himself. He tripped on his feet and he grabbed Jae In along with him.

Sehun gasped. "Omo! What are you two doing?!" His eyes widened seeing Jae In lying on top of Jongdae. "D-do what? Get off me, Jae!" Jongdae stuttered due to embarrassment. Jae In got up sitting next to Jongdae. She fixed herself before standing up. Her face also turned red like tomato. Jongdae frowned. "You're heavy!" He retorted and walked away.

 

I sipped my orange juice slowly. Jimin has not come yet. We promised to eat lunch together, but now I was not in the mood.

"May I have this dance?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter