twenty seven

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator opened. Jae In rushed out, heading towards apartment 14A. I must find out. She took a deep breath. With trembling hands she unlocked the door.

"There's something I want to tell you. I..."

"What is going on?" Two pair of eyes turned their gaze towards the doorstep. Jae In stood there getting speechless. Kyungsoo was with Joohee?

"Joohee, this is Jae In. She's my colleague." Kyungsoo brought Joohee to her.  "Joohee was my classmate in high school." He muttered slowly, trying to brush the awkwardness. I'll explain it to you later. He mouthed.

"Hello. I am Kim Joohee. Nice to meet you." Joohee gave her a soft smile. Jae In remained frozen. Her heart was already shattered into thousand pieces. "You-"

"There you are!" Jongdae appeared. He quickly put his arms around Jae In. "Ah, you left your phone over here. That's why I couldn't reach you earlier." He faked a smile to Kyungsoo and Joohee. "Hi, I'm Jongdae. Jae In is my girlfriend."

Jae In's eyes widened. What? Since when- "We'll be going now. See you later!" Jongdae pulled Jae In away, ignoring her resistance. Thank you! Kyungsoo mouthed to Jongdae. He sighed in relief. That was close.

"What was it that you want to tell me earlier?" Joohee asked. Oh yeah, about that...

"Would you like to go out with me again? I'll bring you to Minseok hyung's cafe." Joohee nodded, answering yes to Kyungsoo's invitation. I'll tell her when the time is right. He glanced at his wrist watch.

"It's getting late. Let me send you home."

 

Jae In stomped all the way through the lobby with anger. What they did was just unbelievable.

"Jae In... Jae, wait." Jae In halted. She turned to Jongdae with a glare, and then continued her rage. "Jae In, listen to me." Jongdae managed to grab her wrist.

"What? What are you going to say? Is this some kind of joke? You knew I like Kyungsoo!" Jae In's tears rolled down her cheeks. Jongdae's heart fell when he saw her crying. He move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter