seven

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bus stopped. Joohee paid for her ticket and got off at the bus stop. Seri's bakery was about three shops away.

"I lost my mind... Neoreul cheoum mannasseulttae..." Joohee got startled by her own ringtone. She opened her bag to find her phone. I have too many things in here...

Bam! She bumped into someone. The coffee he was holding fell to the ground. Joohee gasped. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry..." She got even more flustered when she saw a small stain on the man's shirt. The guy also seemed surprised. "It was my fault. I didn't see where I was going-"

"Dr. Kim?" Joohee blinked. He knows me? "You are..."

"You checked me last week. Your patient, Minhyuk?" Joohee ran through her memories, trying to remember her patients. "Kang Minhyuk-ssi?" Minhyuk nodded. "That's me." He grinned. "I'm really sorry." Joohee repeated. "There’s a bakery shop just around a corner. If you don't mind, let me buy you another one and help you get cleaned up."

“That’s okay.” He replied. “But I would love to have a drink with you.” He smirked. Joohee’s face turned red. Is he flirting with me? But I do have to replace his coffee and clean his shirt. “Sure. This way.”

 

Candidate one.

Name, Kang Minhyuk. Twenty three years old. 

He works as a journalist at a local magazine. He lives alone and recently got appendicitis surgery. He saw Joohee at his last appointment. That’s when Sehun caught him trying to find out about Joohee from the nurse. 

 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Jongdae observed from the car. Jongdae clicked the keyboard and a new screen pops up. “Sehun and Jae In, can you hear me? If you do, brush your hair gently.”

Sehun and Jae In obeyed Jongdae. They were sitting together in Seri’s bakery. The bakery also serves as a café where people can sit and drink coffees and such.

Not long after that, they spotted Joohee and Minhyuk entering the bakery. They picked a table before Joohee goes to the counter. Sehun adjusted his camera angle towards them so the other three can also see their target.

“Unni,” She called Seri. “Can you help me?” Joohee pointed towards Minhyuk who was sitting not far from them. “Who is he?” Seri asked.

“I spilled coffee on him just now. Can you give him a new one and borrow me a clean shirt?” Joohee explained. Seri peeked through Joohee’s shoulder. The guy was tall and good looking. He seems nice and kept looking at Joohee a few times. This must be the thing Suho talked about. Finding a guy for Joohee. “Okay. Wait here for the coffee. I’ll get him a new shirt.” Seri replied.

    

I brought the drinks to our table. Minhyuk was waiting. “Here’s your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter