eight

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohee came out from the conference room. They had a short brief on drug management. The one hour she spent in the room was putting her to sleep. She stretched her arms to the front.

Her phone vibrated. Joohee took out her phone from her pocket. It's Minhyuk again. He has been calling at least once a day. Sometimes, he sends a text message. Joohee never replied due to her busy schedule.

"Hello? Yes, Minhyuk-ssi. My apology. My phone was on silent mode." Joohee said. "I've washed your shirt. Can you come and get it next week? Yup, in the emergency room. Okay. Bye." She disconnected and put her phone back into her pocket.

"Joohee!" She turned around. Jimin was waved, calling for her. She and Chanyeol were talking to someone. Joohee joined the three of them. "Joohee," Chanyeol said. "Do you remember Jung Daehyun?"

"Daehyun... Yup, I do." Joohee smiled at Daehyun. They were both in the same group during college orientation week. "You're training here too?"

"Yeah. Next year, I'm applying for Busan General Hospital. That way, I can get closer to my family." He replied. Daehyun is training to be a pharmacist. "You haven't change your number, right?" Joohee nodded. "Cool. The four of us can hang out sometimes. I only know you guys in this hospital." He flashed his killer smile.

"Yeah, sure. Anytime." Joohee answered. Jimin sensed chemistry between the two of them. She nudged Chanyeol, eyeing Joohee and Daehyun.

"I know what you're thinking. Forget it." Joohee commented after Daehyun left. "What?" Jimin retorted, playing innocent. Chanyeol shrugged.

 

Tonight is the night of Yunseong annual party. Suho drove the car with Seri sitting next to him. Joohee stared at the window, feeling the wind of the road.

Suho peeked at Joohee through the mirror. "Cheer up, sis." He said. Joohee smiled for a second, then turned back to the window. Going to parties was not her thing. She prefers staying home and watch television. She used to love this when her parents were alive, but now... "Do I have to be there?"

"Of course! I want everyone to see my lovely sister and fiancée. Also, we're the host of the party." Suho replied proudly.

"It's a masquerade party. Everybody wears a mask. How are they going to see me? Oppa, aren't you afraid other guys are going to see Seri unni like this and takes her away?" Joohee retorted, aiming to tease Suho. Seri giggled. “I’m not worried. Seri only has her eyes on me.” Suho said, still focusing on the road.

“Are you sure? If Choi Siwon attended, then…” Seri joined in the teasing. Suho’s face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter