four

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The elevator stopped at the fourteenth floor. Suho gets out and looked to the left and right. He read the card for the umpteenth time. Apartment 14A. I'm doing this for my sister. He told himself.

Ding! Dong! Kyungsoo opened the door. It was a man. "Hello. Are you Do Kyung Soo?"

"Mr. Kim Suho?" He nodded. "I'm Do Kyung Soo. Come in. We were expecting you." They exchanged handshakes. Jae In came serving two cups of coffee. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." Baekhyun came introducing himself.

The three of them sat in the living room. Suho looked around. "How can we help you?"

"I have a younger sister. I'm getting married soon and I want someone that can take care of her." Suho started. "Tell us about her." Baekhyun opens a new file and starts writing.

"Her name is Joohee. She's twenty two years old. She's a training doctor in Seoul Hospital. She has two friends, Yoo Jimin and Park Chanyeol. They worked together at the hospital."

Baekhyun wrote the information. "What kind of guy does she prefer?" Kyungsoo asked. Suho paused. "Actually, I'm not sure about that... She has never dated before. She said she don't have time to think about it. We argued a lot because of this."

"Did you bring her picture?" Suho nodded, and then he took out the picture and gave it to Kyungsoo.

Huh? Kyungsoo stared at the picture. She looks familiar.

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun whispered. Kyungsoo did not respond. There was silence for ten seconds. Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Er... Since Joohee does not have a specific type," Baekhyun spoke, nudging Kyungsoo's arm. Kyungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and gave the picture to Baekhyun. Baekhyun put her picture in the file. "I suggest we use trial and error method. We-"

"We'll observe her first and find out her preference, and then we'll present the possible candidates for your approvals. Would you like to add anything else?" Kyungsoo cuts him off suddenly. What? Baekhyun was confused, but he kept it to himself.

"Just make sure he doesn't smoke or drink too much." Suho added. Kyungsoo nodded. "I think that's enough for now. We'll be in touch soon."

 

Kyungsoo closes the door. He sipped his cappuccino one more time. He pressed his lips together, thinking hard. Kim Joohee. That name seems familiar.

"Jongdae hyung," He called Jongdae. He wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter