twelve

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I read his case. He collapsed in the parking lot due to dehydration. The guards who found him brought him to the emergency room. He also has a fever.

Seoyoung checked his blood pressure ten minutes ago. Thankfully, his condition was returning to normal.

I checked his name for the third time. That was really him.

Do Kyungsoo.

What was he doing in the hospital? Is he visiting someone?

That wasn't your concern, Joohee. Don't pry into other people's business.

"Dr. Kim, I couldn't get a hold of his guardian. What should we do now?" Seoyoung reported to me. She gave me his phone. "I'll take care of it. Tell Dr. Cha this patient is under my care now." Seoyoung nodded and left. I pulled a chair and sat next to Kyungsoo. He was sleeping. Does he still remember me?

His facial features have not changed much, except his hairdo. He looks a bit taller, probably because I haven't seen him for years.

I was preparing my notes for Mr. Lee's class when someone dashed past me. I peeked from my shoulder and saw something small falling from his jacket. I picked it up.

"Do Kyungsoo..." I muttered. He was known as 'the guy who can get you anything'. It seemed like he dropped his nametag in a hurry.

Just give this back. It'll only take a minute, my mind told me. I gathered my courage and tapped his shoulder with my finger.

"Excuse me." He turned around. "You dropped this..." I avoid any possible eye contact and hurried back to my seat. Mr. Lee came just in time then. I quickly open my book, not bother to look back.

"All right class, settle down." Mr. Lee opened his book. "Since the midterm exam is coming up, I'm creating a tutorial session for you." The rest of the class already showed their disliking through their loud sighs. I have no problem with that. I continued with writing my notes.

"I'm going to partner you in two. The two of you must have a study session at least twice a week." I sighed this time. Partners? I prefer to study alone. I'm not good with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter