nineteen

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun observed their movements through Jongdae’s computer. Sehun and Jae In completed installing hidden cameras in various spots around the park. Kyungsoo remained in the backseat, reading through the operation file.

Jongdae peeked at Kyungsoo through the mirror. He looked serious while focusing on his work. He hasn’t seen him touching his phone since the day Baekhyun introduced Daehyun as their candidate.

Today is the day Daehyun is going out with Joohee. With the help of Suho, they managed to get them together through Jimin and Chanyeol.    

It seemed that Kyungsoo stopped contacting Joohee. He wouldn't care to make it his business, but seeing him affected by it was rather disturbing. Even Jae In failed to notice that, much more by Sehun or Baekhyun.

"Joohee is coming, over," Jae In voiced through her communicator.

Baekhyun, Jongdae and Kyungsoo checked through the computer. Joohee was seen with Jimin and Chanyeol waiting at the entrance. Kyungsoo silently pressed his lips together. After a few days of shutting her out, he finally saw her again. 

"Copy that," Baekhyun replied.

 

Jimin checked her watch. Daehyun will be here any second. She glanced at Joohee who was talking to Chanyeol. Hopefully the plan goes well. She prayed.

Daehyun appeared. He waved at Chanyeol and Joohee.

"Kyungsoo, I think you should go assist Sehun and Jae In." Jongdae sighed in relief for Baekhyun's sudden idea. Kyungsoo nodded and got out of the car. Now, Baekhyun's left with him. I got an idea. Thank you, Baekhyun.

 

Daehyun and I walked side by side. Jimin and Chanyeol were way up front, enjoying their weekend date. I wonder what was it like to go on a date...

"Joohee," Daehyun tapped on my shoulder. "How do I look?" He asked. He posed with a various kind of prop spectacles. The spectacles made him look hilarious.

"You look funny." I laughed. Daehyun created some more funny poses for my amusement. "Do I?" He smiled brightly. I continued to laugh. "Let me take your picture." I took out her phone to take a picture when I realized Jimin and Chanyeol were nowhere to be seen.

"Where did they go?" I looked around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter