one

Perfect Match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apartment 14A. It was where they located their office. They preferred a home like atmosphere for the comfort of their clients.

“Good morning.” A couple walked in. Baekhyun who was watching television stood up. “Ah! Mr. and Mrs. Jo. Have a seat.” He escorted them to the living room. “Jae In! Two coffee please!”

Kyungsoo joined them a minute later. He was wearing casual striped shirt and beige jeans. “How are Sena and Junhyung?” Jae In came serving two cups of coffee with another cup of cappuccino. Kyungsoo’s favorite. “They’re great. They just returned from their honeymoon.” Mrs. Jo replied. She took out a brown envelope from her bag and put it on the table.

“As promised.” She said. Kyungsoo unsealed the envelope and examine the content. “Was it enough?” He passed the envelope to Baekhyun.  His partner checked the content and nodded. “This will do.” The old couple stood up, followed by the two young lads. “It was a pleasure doing business with you.”

After the couple left, the two sat again on the couch. “Money!!” Sehun came in running, almost slipped and landed on Baekhyun. “Yah! Get off me!”

“Maknae! Move!” Jongdae pulled Sehun to the side. “Hyung…” Sehun pouted. "It's okay. You can sit next to me." Jae In patted his back and sat next to him. Jongdae frowned. "You spoiled him too much." 

Their widened their eyes in awe as Baekhyun took out the money from the envelope. It wasn't the first since they were paid in cash but it was a long time since they received big amounts. "Wow..." They said in unison. "I love my job..." Sehun said, not taking his eyes off the money. Baekhyun divided the money equally before giving the members their equal shares. 

 

The morning went by as usual. Suho was sitting in the dining room, enjoying his breakfast. His sister was up in her room, getting ready for work.

He sipped his coffee. His eyes were reading today’s newspaper. Accidents, robberies, political feuds… He sighed. Our world these days. He glanced at the big clock. Fifteen minutes before eight. She’s going to be late again.  

He heard light footsteps coming towards him. As expected. “I’m go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter