Use Me

Of Airplanes, Lists and Break-ups

A/N
For the squirmy people: There is a small compromising scene in the end but nothing much happens so again, I don't really feel like it deserves an M :)


Chapter 40

'Do Kyungsoo'.

Joonmyun knew that name very well. He was the guy who had snatched the solo for the university's anniversary concert, right in front of Joonmyun's nose.

Joonmyun's parents may be running a successful business with the wish of their son taking over the company in time, but his true passion was music. That was why he was both studying Business Economics  but also Classical Music.

Sitting in front of a piano was his haven. Pressing keys and conjuring beautiful sounds took his mind away from the set future he had in store. A stressful life of 60 hour work weeks and a family he'd rarely see.

It also took his mind off of the loneliness that surrounded him now.

'I can't believe it's happening again.'

Joonmyun briskly walked towards his car. He really hated driving but getting the text from Kris left him no choice. He stopped in front of the vehicle, allowing the sadness to take over.

"Jongdae..."


Jongdae and him had been friends for a very long time. Even if they didn't share the same social status, they had been the closest of friends. Having a rich family, Joonmyun had always had difficulties making real friends. So meeting Jongdae who couldn't care less about his money and liked him for who he was, was like a small miracle. Joonmyun finally had a real friend.

They were together almost every day. That's why it had come as such a shock when suddenly Jongdae started to ignore him.

Jongdae would reject his offers of hanging out, in favor of someone else.

"Sorry hyung, I can't today."

"I am meeting Minseok hyung. Maybe some other time."

"No."

And Joonmyun was lonely again.

It went on like that for almost a month when finally he broke down. He confronted Jongdae about it, wanting to know why he would rather be with this other person than him, his friend through so many years.

Jongdae had shaken his head, looking at the ground.

"I'm gay, Joonmyun."
Joonmyun was taken aback by the very blunt confession.

"You're..."
"Yes. My parents found out and Minseok was there for me.

"...Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was afraid of how you were going to react. But thanks to Minseok hyung, I'm not scared anymore."
"Jongdae..."
"I hope you can understand and I'll still be your friend, if you want. Just not your best friend."

Jongdae had then turned around and left, leaving Joonmyun feeling incredibly small.

"But you're my only friend."

Ever since then he rarely saw his childhood best buddy. Not until they entered the same university, where Joonmyun did everything he could to make friends, except he didn't trust anyone to like him for him and not for his money. That's why he had asked to become a contact person for different exchange students, in his first year of university, hence meeting Lay, Tao and Luhan.  



Kyungsoo took a deep breath as he stood outside Baekhyun's front door. It was very late so Baekhyun would most likely be sleeping, yet he found it difficult to enter his temporary home. Slowly he turned the lock and let himself in.

He took of his shoes and jacket making his way towards the bed in complete darkness.

"Where have you been?"
The light , revealing Baekhyun sitting at his desk.

"Just out." He walked past his friend and let himself fall down onto the bed.

"Just out? Kyungsoo, you've been gone for an entire day! We were crazy worried about you! Chanyeol has been texting me non-stop asking about you. The whole intervention thing was stupid, I give you that but you could at least have called and said where you were. That you were okay."
Baekhyun rose to his feet moving to stand beside the bed.  

"Are you drunk?"

Kyungsoo sighed while sitting up.

"Baekhyun..."
"Are you drunk?!"

This was the first time he had ever seen Baekhyun angry. Maybe even the first time he'd been yelled at by his friend. Baekhyun was usually quiet, preferring to stay in the background. 

"No. I am not drunk."
"But did you drink?
"... Yeah but that was..."
"I want you to stop it."
"What?"

"As long as you live here, I want you to stop drinking."
Baekhyun turned his back to Kyungsoo.

"If you need to blow off some steam... Then use me."

Kyungsoo frowned not really understanding his friend's words.

"Baekhyun, what are you...?"
"I'm saying." Baekhyun faced him again.

"... You need to stop drinking just to have with random girls. You need to stop running away and face your fears," he exhaled a short breath.

"Use me."
"Baekhyun... I'm not gay, Baek."
"...Neither am I. But I do love you and you're one of my best friends. It's either you use me or you find another place to stay because I can't take seeing you like this anymore. Drunk out of your mind, smelling of a different perfume every night."

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he sat down on the bed. He kept his eyes fixed on the floor, afraid to look at Kyungsoo. He hadn't planned on offering his body to his best friend's personal use but Kyungsoo showing up this late at night had made him snap. Kyungsoo said he wasn't drunk but Baekhyun could both smell the alcohol and the smoke on his clothes. He hated the idea of Kyungsoo sleeping around, wasting away his life with meaningless one-night stands.

"Baek..."

He felt a hand on his shoulder. Somehow the touch sent electric spikes throughout his body. He gently put his own hand on top of Kyungsoo's, turning to face him.

"I don't know what else to do, Kyungsoo. I don't know how to help you."

He saw the sad smile on his friend's lips. The defeated look in his eyes.

"Thank you, Baekie. But I don't need your help. I'm fine."
"Stop saying you are fine!" He pushed Kyungsoo's hand off of him. This was infuriating! How could his friend not see how ruined he was? Why did he keep denying his true feelings?

Baekhyun got to his feet again, pacing back and forth.

"You are not fine! And you haven't been for a long time. Ever since Krystal was in that accident you've been miserable. Kyungsoo. She left you. After being together for 5 years, she left you."
"Stop it..."

"Aren't you angry? Don't you feel anything?! The girl you wanted to spend the rest of your life with is gone. Forever. Have you even cried? Are you really that heartless?!"
"I said stop it!"
Baekhyun was pushed hard against the wall by a furious looking Kyungsoo. He shut his eyes as his friend kept hitting the wall close to his head, yelling stop it over and over again.

"Kyungsoo..."
"Of course I'm angry! I haven't been this furious my entire life! She made me believe that I loved her when she never cared the least about me. She left me, even after she promised she would never do that... Just like my dad and now my mom. Everyone I love are leaving me."  Baekhyun stared into two glassy eyes that were both filled with anger, bitterness, sadness and regret. But most of all, they were glassed over with nothing but hurt.

"I won't leave you." Baekhyun's words were barely a whisper.

"Yes you will."

Plush lips encased Baekhyun's thin lips in a heated kiss. Unconsciously he leaned into it, eagerly opening his mouth to receive Kyungsoo's soft tongue. The wet muscles battling for dominance, teeth biting into lips almost drawing blood. A hand found its way to Baekhyun's , squeezing it hard. He let out a deep moan at the touch, feverishly his hand into dark curls.

"Spread you legs."

Baekhyun did as he was told. He felt a leg nestling between his thighs which automatically made him rub his hardening crotch against Kyungsoo's hip. He pressed harder and harder against the smaller man. Not satisfied with the amount of friction it provided, suddenly he was lifted from the ground. He quickly wrapped his legs around Kyungsoo's waist, kissing him fiercely. Absorbed in the way his friends lips moved against his with need, Baekhyun didn't notice being carried towards the bed. He was thrown carelessly on the bed, his legs still wrapped around the other. He clutched the man's shirt, pulling him closer, wanting to taste those lips over and over again. He felt a firm hand run over his thigh and up his chest. He made a grab for his own t-shirt and took it off in one quick motion. Impatiently, Baekhyun started buttoning down Kyungsoo's work shirt but after fumbling with the second button, he tore off the shirt. Ridding it from Kyungsoo's pale body, Baekhyun placed a soft kiss on his chest. He started slowing down his movements, slowly making his way towards a pert . Letting his tongue slowly encircle the rose-colored flesh, he earned a low moan from the smaller mans throat. Encouraged, he slid his hand down white skin to find rest on Kyungsoo's clothed  . Hesitantly he started to rub his hand against the soft material of his pants, earning another moan.

"Baekhyun... Baekhyun stop."

He didn't.

"Stop!"

A hand brutally stopped Baekhyun's movements by clutching his wrist firmly. Something wet hit his cheek. Baekhyun's eyes were met with a tear filled Kyungsoo. He suddenly felt very nauseous.

"I can't."

His friend fell down onto him, hiding his face in the crook of Baekhyun's neck. Crying silently.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... I can't. I can't. Krystal..."

Baekhyun held the sobbing man close, softly running his hand through soft locks. 

"Shhh... It's all my fault. Shhh. Just go to sleep, okay?" Baekhyun's own eyes started to water. Seeing Kyungsoo so broken, it was horrible. And now, it just seemed like he had done more harm than good to the boy. 'I'm so sorry, Kyungie'

 

In the morning, Baekhyun woke up to an empty bed, a note and the feeling of a deep, deep regret.               



A/N

Yeah... I actually really, really like Baeksoo so ... yeah :p