Chapter Four

Something Left Behind

Before ZiTao could walk out of the hospital, he felt someone grab his upper arm and taking him back to the cursed room with the devil himself. 

 

He was thrown on the couch and heard the door lock. Before he had time to react, he felt hands on his thighs and breathing bouncing off of his face. He stiffened at the action and wanted to get away from him but wasn't strong enough to move YiFan off of him. 

 

"How long has it been, ZiTao?" He felt his face flush at those words and how low YiFan's voice changed. "Six years? You've been gone for six years and now you came back."

 

"I want nothing to do with you." He put his hand on YiFan's chest and tried to push the older away from him but YiFan moved closer as ZiTao moved back until the back of his head hit the couch. 

 

"You have no where to hide ZiTao. I know where you live and I also know that you didn't go to China alone." The younger's eyes widened at that statement. 

 

"How did you know?" He asked, words trembling at each word. 

 

"I had a private investigator track you down. He told me that you worked at a hospital and said that you also had a son. I decided to call the hospital and tell your boss that I wanted you to work here."

 

"You son of a !" ZiTao yelled out those words like venom but didn't have any effect on YiFan. 

 

"No need to use those words, ZiTao." YiFan stopped and chuckled seeing his ex husbands face all red from anger. "Your son is also my son."

 

"No he's not." With enough strength that he had, ZiTao had pushed YiFan away from him. He got up and fixed his shirt. "He's not your son, YiFan."

 

"Then who's the father?"

 

"Someone that I worked with but he left me with him." YiFan's eyes darkened at that. 

 

ZiTao walked out of the room and walked down the white halls of the hospital. He hated knowing that he had to lie about that but he wanted to keep ZiFan safe, and keeping his son safe means to lie to the father. 

 

As he got to the front of the hospital, he saw YiXing, JunMyeon and ZiFan coming in. He looked back and saw YiFan walking to the front but being stopped by a nurse, who needed his signature for a delivery.

 

"Mommy!" ZiFan screamed out. ZiTao smiled and hugged his son. "Mama, Uncle Yi and Uncle Jun said that this is the new hospital you're working at." ZiFan said as he examined the new looking hospital. 

 

"So this is your family?" The voice send chills down ZiTao's back along with YiXing's and JunMyeon's. ZiTao stood up and faced the blonde devil. "Who's he?" YiFan asked, pointing at the little boy. 

 

"He's not yours YiFan." ZiTao said with a low tone, trying to intimidate the blonde. 

 

"Are you sure about that?" YiFan asked with a cocky attitude. 

 

"He's my son!" The raven haired male pushed his son behind his legs, not wanting the devil to look at his child anymore.

 

The blonde looked at the boy, suspicion rising. "What if he could be mine?"

 

"He'll never be yours." ZiTao snarled at him. The little boy looked at the strange man arguing with his mother.

 

"He looks like me. He has my nose and lips. ZiTao, he's obviously mine." The little boy shrunk back behind his mom, not wanting to hear what the tall man was saying.

 

"Mommy." The little boy whimpered out. 

 

"Not now ZiFan." ZiTao picked up his son, letting the boy nuzzle his face in ZiTao's neck.

 

"ZiFan? Like ZiTao and YiFan?" He asked while walking towards the two but ZiTao took a step back.

 

"He's not yours and never will be!" After ZiTao said that, he turned away leaving YiFan in his own thoughts.

 

"If he's not mine then you won't be able to have him."


A/N:

Short update but I wanted to get this in before the sixth chapter!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3