Chapter Sixteen

Something Left Behind

"Mommy where's daddy?" ZiFan asked as he pouted his lower lip.

 

ZiTao was starting to get over staying home with ZiFan. It's not that he hates his son, he loves him too death, but that boy does not stop talking, even if it includes talking about YiFan.

 

ZiTao knew that ZiFan really loved his father but sometimes he thinks that his son forgets everything that he's does for him when they were living by themselves. ZiTao knows that ZiFan can just go on for hours, rambling on about how his dad helped him with his math homework and helping him take his medicine.

 

"Mama," ZiFan looked at his mom, who looked like he was about to cry. "What's wrong?"

 

ZiTao looked at his son and wiped his eyes. "The babies are making mommy emotinal." ZiTao lied, thank God his son believed him. "Go watch some television and make sure you drink all of your orange juice." ZiFan nodded, got off of the stool and went into the living room, where his favorite show was playing.

 

ZiTao put the vegetables in the boiling pot then started to cut meat for dinner that night. Right when he was about to cut it, the doorbell rang then he heard banging on the door. His eyebrows furrowed then he heard his son saying he will get the door. He rushed to his son and told him to go into the dinning room and don't come out until he says so.

 

After ZiFan went into the dinning room, ZiTao opened the door and his breathing hitched when he saw his parents and brother, nephew and brother-in-law with sour looks on their faces. He told them to come in, and they did, making themselves comfortable on the couch. He closed the door slowly, got a jacket from the closet, trying to hide his already four week belly bump.

 

He went into the living room and saw his mom, with her arms crossed across her chest and her foot was tapping rapidly on the ground. His father was standing up and looked displeased, along with YiXing and JunMyeon.

 

"Tell me why I hear that you and YiFan are back together?" His mother asked, already sounding annoyed.

 

ZiTao rubbed his arm and shrugged his shoulders. "Does it matter?"

 

"Yes it does!" YiXing got up from the couch and walked in front of his baby brother. "He cheated on you ZiTao and you take him back?!"

 

"How did you even hear that we were back together and he didn't cheat on me it was a misunderstanding!" His nose flared up.

 

ZiFan whimpered from behind the wall when he heard his mom yell and wanted to go to him and be in his mother's embrace. He bit his lip and ran to his mommy, hiding behind ZiTao. The pregnant male didn't push his son away because he didn't have the heart to push his son away again. He wanted ZiFan to see the ugly side of his family.

 

"Did you not read the letter that I gave you?! Mom wrote, 'Do not go back to YiFan because he will leave you again. He dated one of my co workers son and left him because he wasn't satisfying him,' how cane you go back to him?!" ZiTao bit his lip and tears were welling in his eyes. He felt his leg getting wet and knew his son was crying.

 

"He won't leave me." He said with venom laced in his voice.

 

"How can you be so sure?" His father asked, quiet curios why his son is saying this stuff.

 

"Because mommy loves him and he loves mommy." ZiFan told the adults. Mrs. Zhang looked at her son and shook her head.

 

"Is there anything else besides that?" ZiTao took a deep breath and nodded. "What is it then? I'm quiet curios why ZiFan says that you love him and why you said he wouldn't leave you."

 

"I'm pregnant, with twins." His mother's eyes widened while his dad was in shock. YiXing couldn't make out a word and JunMyeon's eye was twitching.

 

"You had with him?" Mr. Zhang said as he got closer to his son. ZiTao picked up his son, made sure he had his phone and put on his shoes, along with his son. "Where are you going?"

 

"Somewhere other than here." ZiTao said before he left the house and his feet took his to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's apartment.

 

He knocked on the door then heard the older shout to Chanyeol to open the door or they won't have for a month, making ZiTao snort. the door opened, revealing a lanky giant, who was in his sweats and a jacket.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, not trying to sound rude.

 

"My parents came to my house and they started to bombard me with questions about-"

 

"No need to say anymore! Chanyeol let him in!" Baekhyun yelled out at his husband. The giant sighed and let the pregnant male inside their apartment. "ZiTao sweetie, how are you?" Baekhyun asked as he gave him a hug, being careful of ZiFan.

 

"Fine, ZiFan is a little shaken up." Baekhyun frowned and saw the little boy, who had his face hidden in the crook of his mom's neck.

 

"ZiFan sweetie," he looked up when he heard Baekhyun's soft voice. "Do you want to play with Chanhyun?" ZiFan nodded his head, squirming out of his mom's arms and going to his best friend's room. "I swear those two are going to date when their older." Baekhyun joked.

 

"I'm going to call YiFan and have him pick us up here." ZiTao informed his friend, who nodded and went back in the kitchen.

 

It rang for about two times until he heard his lover's groggy voice.

 

*What's the matter?

 

*My parents came and bombard me with questions. I had to get ZiFan out of there. I'm at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's. Can you pick me up after your shift?

 

*Yeah but that'll be in three hours.

 

*I think they'll be up until then.

 

He heard YiFan chuckle, making him smile.

 

*I'll see you then, love you.

 

*Love you too.

 

He hung up the phone and heard Baekhyun cooing him.

 

"Aww our little ZiTao is already in love." He cooed, making ZiTao blush and shake his head.

 

"Stop Baekhyun," he pouted the yawned.

 

"The guest bedroom is down the hall on the right. Next to Chanhyun's room." ZiTao nodded and thanked the shorter.

 

As he was walking to the room, he looked into the toddlers room and saw Chanhyun snuggling up next to ZiFan, who was already falling asleep as they watched the television. A smile formed on his face when he saw ZiFan rest his head on Chanhyun's shoulder while Chanhyun was talking to him.

 

"They're going to date," Baekhyun popped out of nowhere, scaring the pregnant male.

 

"Yeah, they'll be adorable." He said before he started to walk to the guest bedroom. Baekhyun looked at his friend going into the bedroom before going into his son's room and tucking the two into bed.

 

"Mommy, is ZiFan leaving soon?" Chanhyun asked in a quiet voice when he heard ZiFan snore a little.

 

"I don't know sweetie. Why are you asking?" Chanhyun shook his head and his eyes started to get heavy. "Go to sleep baby." Baekhyun kissed his son's forehead then kissed ZiFan's temple.


A/N:

So, I'm thinking about making a sequel.

After the twins are born, I will make the sequel. It will have TaoRis in it and something else but I'm not saying anything!!!!

Who would support that sequel?????

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3