Final

Something Left Behind

Ten Years Later ~

 

"Mom!" ZiFan yelled out for him after his little, monster, brother made a mess in his room. ZiTao sighed for the hundredth time that day and went up stairs to ZiFan's room, to see what his eldest son is hollering about.

 

"What's wrong ZiFan?" He asked as he stood in the doorway with a frown on his face but it grew deeper when he saw a puddle on the wooden floor. "What happened?" He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest and leaned against the doorway.

 

"Tell mom what happened Yin," the oldest twin whimpered when he heard his brother and looked at his mom with tears in his eyes.

 

He sniffled a few times before he let a waterfall of tears leave his eyes. ZiFan rolled his eyes at his brother while ZiTao sighed and looked at his seventeen year old before he looked at his ten year old.

 

"I was going to ask ZiFan something and my water fell." He confessed before he wiped away the tears.

 

ZiFan scoffed at the act and almost chuckled. "Such a bull lie," he growled, making ZiTao snap at him and telling him to clean the mess. "Why should I clean it?!" He asked, completely offended by that.

 

"Because of your attitude lately." ZiTao flat out told him before he told Yin to leave the room and play with his brother. "What's wrong ZiFan?" The oldest child shook his head and sat on his bed while looking at the floor. ZiTao didn't pester anymore and left his son's room, going down the stairs to the kitchen, starting on dinner.

 

ZiTao can never forget the day that the judge ruled in favor for him and YiFan to keep their son. His parents weren't that happy about it and wouldn't talk to their youngest son for almost two months until ZiTao bumped into his mother at a store and she fell in love with Liu instantly. Since their little encounter, they have been visiting more and more until they fell in love with YiFan all over again.

 

Although their lives have been great, his eldest son's attitude has definitely has been under the weather lately and he has no idea why ZiFan is acting like the way he is but he's starting to get annoyed by it.

 

He hasn't liked Chanhyun either. That child has grown to be something else, but he's changed ZiFan so much. They are dating, but before they started to date, Chanhyun gave them proper respect that his future boyfriends parents deserve. Now, Chanhyun has ZiFan out past his curfew, which is ten at night but he's out till twelve in the morning, and sometimes, ZiFan has a light stench of alcohol. Not even that, but ever since they started to date, ZiFan's attitude has been in the gutter and it's bothering ZiTao and YiFan.

 

"Mama, does ZiFan hate us?" Liu asked as him and his brother sat down in the dinning room. ZiTao shrugged his shoulders and continued to stir the soup, looking at his twin sons.

 

"There's something bothering him, but he doesn't hate you." He told them, hoping that it would ease their tension, which it did because YIn went on about a new student in their class.

 

ZiTao was having fun hearing his son's little conversation until he heard someone come in and the door slamming on their way in. He didn't even have to look up to know that's his oldest sons boyfriend.

 

"Take off your shoes Chanhyun," the teenager threw his shoes against the wall, having ZiTao chew on the inside of his cheek to keep himself from yelling at the adolescent.

 

As they heard the footsteps storm up the stairs, he looked at his sons, who looked scared from the loud noise.

 

~

 

"So why did you have me come all the way over here?" Chanhyun asked after he gave ZiFan a kiss and made himself comfortable on his boyfriend's bed.

 

ZiFan laid down next to him, having his palm support his head and his elbow resting on the bed. He picked at Chanhyun's shirt until the older boy took ZiFan's wrist and started to rub them, making ZiFan feel at ease.

 

"You promise you won't tell anyone," after he received a nod, he got up from the bed, went to his bathroom and walked back in his bedroom, giving his boyfriend a stick.

 

Chanhyun looked at the stick, then back at ZiFan, not understanding why he has it but then looked back at the two lines that are on it. He sat up, eyes staying on the two lines.

 

"Are you serious?" Chanhyun asked, still in disbelief. ZiFan nodded and tears started to fall from his eyes. Chanhyun scooted closer to his boyfriend and engulfed him in a hug, rubbing his back and rocking him back and forth.

 

"I'm scared Chanhyun," the said boy, kissed ZiFan's head and made sure that he told ZiFan that he was with him through everything.

 

"How are you going to tell your parents?" ZiFan's sobbed harder and he nuzzled his face in Chanhyun's chest. Chanhyun decided not to push ZiFan anymore and made sure that he kept comforting ZiFan.

 

~

 

"Chanhyun is here," ZiTao informed his husband, who had just got home from work and wasn't wanting to here that a trouble making teen was in his home.

 

"Great," and ZiTao could just hear the sarcasm.

 

YiFan went into the dinning room and started a conversation with his twin boys, who were always excited to see their dad come home. ZiTao could just remember how ZiFan was always happy when YiFan would come home from work.

 

He and YiFan got married four months after the custody battle and ZiTao could honestly say that his life was perfect, well it would be if ZiFan wouldn't act up the way he has.

 

"ZiFan dinner is ready!" He yelled up the stairs and a few seconds later, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Are you staying, Chanhyun?" YiFan asked. The teen knew how much YiFan hated him, so he shook his head and gave him a faint smile.

 

"No thanks. My mom is expecting me home anyway." ZiFan took him to the door but kept a tight grip on Chanhyun's jacket sleeve. "Tell them during dinner." He said in a hush tone. ZiFan nodded and kissed Chanhyun goodbye, telling him he would text him after dinner.

 

During dinner, ZiFan couldn't eat his soup. He didn't have much of an appetite and it killed him knowing that he would have to tell his parents alone. He was mad at Chanhyun for leaving him alone, but he did know how much his dad hated Chanhyun, so he understood why his boyfriend decided to leave.

 

"Are you alright?" He heard his dad ask him. ZiFan nodded but he didn't eat, he just started at the soup. "ZiFan, eat. Your mother worked hard to make this."  He shook his head and pushed the dish away from him.

 

"I have to tell you guys something," they both looked up and ZiTao told his son to continue. "You probably will hate what I'm about to say and I just want to tell you that I'm sorry."

 

"ZiFan, what is it?" ZiTao now asked. He was scared because ZiFan rarely acted this vulnerable in front of them.

 

"I'm pregnant,"


A/N:

And end!!!!

Now for the sequel... I need a title!!! Help me!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3