Chapter Twenty Two

Something Left Behind

"Can I see Chanhyun?" ZiFan asked his dad with a cut voice but YiFan could only scowl at that cursed name. YiFan shook his head and continued doing his paperwork for a patient. "Please." YiFan looked back at his son and saw a pout on the child's face that made his heart melt every time he saw that.

 

"ZiFan, I have work to do." ZiFan pouted even more and slouched his shoulders forward. YiFan looked at his son and almost changed his mind when he saw the tears getting ready to pour out of his little eyes.

 

"Please daddy," YiFan looked at his son, who's tears are gone and is replaced with his arms crossed and his eyebrow is jerked up. YiFan bit his lip and shook his head. "Daddy!" YiFan curled his hands into fist and was about to yell at his son.

 

ZiTao walked in the living, already seven months and ready to pop these babies out anytime. He sat next to YiFan and kissed his boyfriend's temple before looking at ZiFan with a smile on his face but the little boy still had a frown and was still looking at his father, who pretended to ignore him and was finishing up his work. ZiTao shook his head at his two boys and took ZiFan's hand.

 

"Why don't I take you to see Chanhyun?" ZiFan smiled and was about to thank his mom but YiFan told his boyfriend 'no.' "Why can't I?" YiFan looked at ZiTao, then at the huge stomach that was holding his two sons.

 

"Have them come over but they can't be too loud, I still have to do work." ZiTao nodded, got up and dialed Baekhyun's phone number, hoping that the other would let his son see ZiFan. He heard the other ling pick up and a smile formed on his face when he heard Baekhyun yelling at his son and husband.

 

*ZiTao, I feel sorry for you! You will have to deal with two more. I can barley handle my little giant along with my other giant. Anyways enough about me, how are you?

 

ZiTao lightly chuckled at his friend's diva ness and shook his head when he heard Baekhyun yell again.

 

*I was wondering if you would like to bring Chanhyun over?

 

*I'll ask him but knowing how they are, he will defiantly say yes.

 

He heard Baekhyun yelling for his son and asking him if he wanted to see ZiFan today. He heard the hyper seven year old scream 'yes' a million times before he heard Baekhyun telling him to get ready.

 

*We'll be there in about twenty minutes. Bye ZiTao.

 

*Bye.

 

He hung up the phone and went into the living room, seeing ZiFan watching the television on his stomach while his little eyes were getting too heavy for him. ZiTao rubbed his son's back and kissed the top of his head when he saw ZiFan's eyes closing and a little snore was heard from his baby boy.

 

He went into the dinning room and saw YiFan with his hands in his hair while he was looking at the files. He went behind YiFan and rubbed his boyfriend's back, earning a moan from the older when ZiTao was massaging out his knots.

 

"Baekhyun and Chanhyun are coming over." YiFan breathed out harshly and pursed his lips when he heard that devil name. ZiTao chuckled and kissed YiFan's head before sitting next to the older. "Why don't you like him?"

 

"Because ZiFan is too attached to him." ZiTao smiled at his boyfriend's jealousy.

 

"Don't tell me your jealous?" YiFan glared at the younger, watching his boyfriend crack up laughing like a hyena. "YiFan," ZiTao said while he was trying to breath after laughing too hard. "They're only seven, you can't be jealous over that."

 

"ZiTao think about it, in nine years they will be dating and probably having ," that was the only word he had to say when he saw ZiTao giving him a glare and scowling at the older.

 

"They won't, ZiFan is smart." ZiTao retorted, ready for whatever YiFan had to throw at him.

 

The older rubbed his chin before a smile broke onto his face. "They will get into peer pressure and have ." He saw ZiTao's lips purse and his eyes widened.

 

" everything!" ZiTao yelled out while he was getting up from the chair and leaving the dinning room, heading towards his room but stopped when he was in front of ZiFan's room.

 

He went inside and saw action figures in the corner of the room, his school books on his little desk and his bed still a mess. He picked up ZiFan's dragon and sat on his son's bed while looking at the dragon. A few tears left his eyes as he started to think about what the future had in store for his son.

 

He didn't want ZiFan to have a boyfriend or anything like that. He wanted ZiFan to be his baby forever. He didn't want to share ZiFan because the boy was his baby.

 

He heard a knock on the door and saw YiFan standing in the doorway with sad eyes. The older walked in the room and sat on the bed looking around the room, trying to savor every moment that he had with ZiFan. He wiped ZiTao's eyes and kissed the younger's cheek.

 

"I don't want him to grow up," ZiTao admitted to his boyfriend, who nodded his head and rubbed the younger's back. "He's my baby and I don't want him to get hurt."

 

YiFan wrapped his arms around ZiTao and kissed his temple. "He's a strong boy." When he said that, the door bell rung. ZiTao put the dragon on the bed and fixed his shirt before exiting the room, YiFan following him.

 

ZiTao opened the door and saw his friend with the little giant, ready to run in the house, wanting to get to ZiFan. The pregnant male moved over and let Chanhyun in. The little giant was about to run into the house but Baekhyun held onto his hand and made sure that his son wouldn't make too much noise.

 

When the two walked in the house, Chanhyun saw ZiFan sleeping on the couch with his mouth partly opened and his hand up to his chin. Chanhyun let go of his mom's hand and went to the couch, kissing ZiFan on the nose, wanting to wake up the younger. ZiFan whinnied when he felt the kiss, woke up but a smile formed on his face when he saw Chanhyun, making him sit up and taking the older to his room.

 

YiFan was having a hard time controlling his anger when he saw Chanhyun giving ZiFan a kiss on the nose. Baekhyun burst out in laughter when he saw that YiFan was about to explode and ZiTao couldn't help but had to laugh.


A/N:

As you an tell, I'm trying to set up Chanhyun and ZiFan's relationship for the sequel XD

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3