Chapter Twenty One

Something Left Behind

"Happy birthday!" Everyone screamed out to the birthday boy, who was behind his cake with a smile on his face. He was excited that he was finally turning seven but he was still upset that his dad couldn't make it.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol made sure that they brought their son and ZiFan's favorite toy for his present. ZiTao had told the couple about YiFan's plan and they were so excited to be part of the plan but Chanyeol couldn't trust his husband because he knew that the smaller could ruin everything if he even spilled the beans.

 

ZiTao even invited Luhan and Sehun, his friends that he hasn't seen in God knows how long. He bumped into Luhan at the grocery store and was scared to tell Luhan that he was back together with YiFan but when he heard that Sehun was good friends with YiFan, so when ZiTao told Luhan he was dating YiFan and expecting his twins, the older was so happy and threatened for him to be the godmother of the twins. Luhan also told him that he had a son, Kang, who is already seven.

 

MinSeok and JongDae even came, the only way they would come is that ZiTao told them that Kyungsoo and JongIn were going to be there with Jongsoo. The parents knew that they're sons would be a couple because they were inseparable. JongSeok liked Jongsoo but didn't love him. He would always run away when the other child tried to hug him but in the end give up and give him a kiss on he cheek.

 

ZiTao was happy that everyone was here and felt like they were a family but it would be better if his mom, dad and brother were there so it would actually be a nice family get together but he knew better tan to wish for something that absurd.

 

"Mommy," ZiFan tugged his mom's arm, making the pregnant male look at his son and give him a kiss on the head. "Look what Chanhyun got me!" ZiFan showed off his new Buzz Light year toy to his mom and the mother just smiled and ruffled his son's hair.

 

"What do you say?" ZiFan got off the chair and ran to Chanhyun, giving him a kiss on the forehead and thanking him for the toy. Chanhyun smiled and gave ZiFan a kiss on the cheek.

 

What almost killed ZiTao is that he saw his boyfriend standing in the hallway while he watched the two boys kiss each other. Him, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, MinSeok and Luhan were about to burst into laughter because the look on YiFan's face. The older had his mouth wide open while his eye was twitching.

 

"Welcome home YiFan!" Chanyeol yelled out, making the two boys separate and ZiFan running to his dad and giving him a big hug. YiFan hugged his son back but was still in shock when he saw his son that intimate with that little giant.

 

YiFan picked up his son and kiss the top of his head. "Happy birthday baby."

 

"I'm glad you came." ZiFan told his dad with a smile, only making YiFan's smile grow wider. He put his son down, the boy running to Chanhyun and started to play with the toys the older gave his friend.

 

YiFan stared down the two kids as he passed them as he was going to his boyfriend and friends. He saw ZiTao try to hid his smile but kissed those lips instead, making the younger blush. He greeted his other friends while Baekhyun, MinSeok, Luhan and ZiTao went into the living room and sitting on the couch, watching their children play.

 

"ZiTao," Luhan got the attention of the pregnant friend, who hummed in response. "Do you know a kid named Zhuang?" ZiTao's eyes widened and he turned to his friend.

 

"That's YiXing's son." He informed the older. "Why?"

 

"Kang likes him and he said that his uncle was pregnant and he got to see his cousin who he hasn't seen in years." ZiTao sighed and looked back at his son.

 

"Just stay away from them for now. My parents are trying to get custody of ZiFan. Please, just stay away from them until everything is clear." Luhan nodded and watched his son play with Jongsoo and JongSeok.

 

Time passed while the men were in the dinning room, drinking beer, only one, and talking about how their lives have been since they've last met. The other males were still in the living room but now were playing with their sons.

 

"Oww Chanhyun!" ZiFan screamed out making the males turn their attention to the two boys. ZiFan was holding his finger while Chanhyun kept on apologizing and trying to coax his friend so he can see his injured finger. ZiFan gave Chanhyun his finger and Chanhyun kissed the injured finger, making YiFan almost get up from his chair but he was held down by his friends.

 

"There," he kissed ZiFan's finger again. "All better." YiFan banged his head on the dinning room table, making everyone at the table burst into a laughing fit.


A/N:

Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Its so FLUFFY!!!!!!!!

I love this chapter because of how fluffy it is :D

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3