Chapter Twenty Seven

Something Left Behind

"I don't wanna go!" ZiFan cried out to his mom when he saw him packing his clothes. ZiTao pursed his lips and looked at his son, who was sitting on the bed with the dragon in his lap and tears glistening in his eyes.

 

"It's just until everything is calms down with grandma and grandpa." ZiTao explained to his son, hoping that the seven year old would understand what he means. ZiFan shook his head and looked at his dragon, while picking at it's eye.

 

"I don't want to leave. I'm scared that I won't see you guys again." ZiFan looked at his mom and tears were threating to fall from his eyes. "Please don't make me go." He pleaded with his mom, yet again.

 

ZiTao bit his lip and continued packing his son's bag, ignoring the protests coming from his son. He wanted to ignore the, 'stops' and 'nos' but he couldn't. As a mother, his instincts was to bring his son into a hug and kiss the top of his head while he told him that everything would be alright but that wasn't the case.

 

The case was that ZiTao's parents wanted to take ZiFan away from ZiTao and YiFan because they think that the two parents were incomputable parents that couldn't raise ZiFan in a stable environment. He felt bad that he had to do this to his son but he didn't have a choice. He felt that if ZiFan stayed here then they're situation would become to stressful when the child is in the house.

 

"You'll be with Chanhyun baby," he tried to calm his son down but the little boy laid down on his bed and started to cry. It broke ZiTao's heart but he couldn't help it. YiFan and him thought that it would be a good idea to get ZiFan out of the negative atmosphere but the toddler was making it hard for the mom.

 

Before he was about to say anything, YiFan walked in the room and told ZiTao that Liu needed to be changed. The younger sighed, kissed his son's temple and walked out of the room before kissing YiFan's lips. YiFan went to ZiFan's bed, laid down next to his son and moved ZiFan's bangs out of his face.

 

"Do I have too?" ZiFan asked his dad with a pout and a small voice. YiFan sighed and threw his arm over his son and started to rub his back. "I don't want to leave you and mommy."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"What happens if grandma and grandpa take me away? I would never spend time with you ever again." ZiFan hid his face in his dad's chest and started to cry.

 

YiFan had no idea that his son was thinking about this and wanted to keep his son by him through everything that's happening right now but he wants ZiFan to be comfortable during this time and this is not the time that the child should be in the house.

 

"Why are Liu and Yin staying?" YiFan chewed on his bottom lip, not wanting to answer the question. "It's because they're babies and they need to stay here because mommy and daddy have to give them attention?"

 

"You know that's not true," YiFan sat up and watched his son do the same action but with a sour expression plastered on his face. "ZiFan, it's not true." He tried to rub his shoulder but the little boy jerked away and got off the bed, sitting on his chair in the corner.

 

"Yes it is and you know it." ZiTao walked in the room with Liu in his arms and saw his son in he corner while his boyfriend was on the bed. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked to the bed, giving the three week old baby to YiFan, before walking to his son.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"You and daddy don't love me anymore, that's why you want me to go over to Chanhyun's house." ZiTao sighed and slumped his shoulders' forward, not knowing how to respond to his son.

 

"That's not true baby. We just think that it's better if you have something positive in your life now than staying here where everything is negative." ZiFan nodded and looked at his mom with puppy eyes.

 

"Why do Liu and Yin get to stay?" ZiTao ran his fingers through ZiFan's black hair and gave a slight smile.

 

"Because they still need our attention. You don't need our attention that much because your older."

 

"Bu-but I want see you," ZiTao picked up ZiFan and started to sing his son a lull a bye, trying to calm down the little boy.


A/N:

I'm sorry this update is y!

I'm like so tired and school is about to end. Just needed to take my mind off of everything.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3