Chapter Twenty Six

Something Left Behind

"ZiTao, do you need help?" YiFan asked his boyfriend, who was watching the twins while they were sleeping but ZiTao was afraid that if he moved then Liu would wake up, making Yin wake up.

 

"No," he gave his answer, not tearing his gaze off the twins.

 

They both heard the door open and looked up, seeing their son come in the house with YiXing, JunMyeon and Mr. and Mrs. Zhang. ZiTao stood up along with YiFan, the older keeping his grip on ZiTao's arm. The younger looked at his son and expected ZiFan to come to them but the toddler stayed by his uncle's side.

 

"What are you doing here and why do you have my son?" YiXing rolled his eyes and let go of ZiFan. The toddler walked past his parents and went into his room, slamming the door in the process. "Why are you here?" He asked again, leaving out the last part.

 

Mrs. Zhang took a letter out from her purse and gave it to ZiTao and YiFan. Both males opened the letter and ZiTao was about to faint while YiFan took the letter from ZiTao and walked into the kitchen, making a phone call to Chanyeol to discuss the letter.

 

"You can't do this! We haven't gone to court yet!" He yelled at his parents, who didn't seem taken back from their son's outburst. "You can't take him away from me! He can't leave me!"

 

YiXing looked at the ground and left the house, feeling the tears prickling in his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore! He wanted his brother to live his life just the way he is but now his parents want to take someone important to his little brother. He tried and tried to stop his parents, JunMyeon also, but they didn't listen and wanted to take ZiFan away from them.

 

"We have every right to take him. The court has already argeed." Mr. Zhang stated while giving his son a slight smirk. ZiTao looked at the letter again then looked up, about to say something but heard his son's bedroom door open.

 

ZiFan was holding onto his dragon stuffed animal while tears were glistening in his eyes. He had his lower face hidden in the dragon's head and his arm around the neck of the creature. He walked to ZiTao and stood behind him, putting his forehead on his mother's leg.

 

"You can't do this without going to court." YiFan appeared from the kitchen and shoved the letter back in the two elders hands. "I discussed this with my lawyer and he said that it's illegal because it wasn't taken up by a higher authority."

 

Mrs. Zhang pursed her lips together and stormed out of the house, same with Mr. Zhang. JunMyeon stayed in the house and looked at his brother-in-law, looking at him with remorseful eyes.

 

"YiXing and I don't want to do this anymore. We're going to talk to them during lunch today to see if they want to back out. We just want to be back in your life again ZiTao." The said male shook his head and looked at JunMyeon with hate in his eyes.

 

"It will take alot for you two to get back in my life." JunMyeon nodded and left the house without any goodbyes.


A/N:

Sorry for the super short chapter and late update

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3