Chapter Fourteen

Something Left Behind

"You little er!" ZiTao would've punched YiFan again if it hadn't been for Minho to hold the pregnant male back.

 

"ZiTao be careful. You're still at a high risk for a miscarriage." Minho told him, trying to calm him down before he burnt the whole hospital down. ZiTao huffed out multiple curse words before lying back on the bed so Minho can take an ultrasound to determine how far he is.

 

ZiTao was happy, at first, but then it sunk in that he was pregnant again and on top of that, ZiFan was acting up. He wanted to kill YiFan for knocking him up again but he was sort of excited that he was going to have another baby. He just wanted one child, ZiFan was already a handful, but now he has to deal with another baby.

 

He looked at YiFan and saw that he had a hint of happiness in his eyes. Maybe being pregnant again can help them on their relationship. Maybe they can finally work it out instead of yelling all the time because they have another life to think about. He took one of YiFan's fingers and gave him a little smile while the older took a hold of his hand and kissed it, giving him a gummy smile.

 

Minho lifted up ZiTao's shirt and put a cool gel on ZiTao's, still flat stomach, and put the transducer on his stomach. ZiTao's lips pursed in a thin line as the thought finally sunk in that he was going to be a mother again to either a little girl or a boy.

 

"Well looks like the baby is healthy an- oh wait," Minho moved the transducer again and saw something else. "Alright that's it." Minho cleaned ZiTao's stomach and the younger pulled his shirt down.

 

"Was their something wrong?" YiFan asked, as he helped ZiTao sit up. Minho scribbled down on his clipboard and looked up at the two parents.

 

"Your having twins!" He yelled out with a smile. ZiTao's eyes widened while YiFan felt as if he was going to faint.

 

"You're kidding right?" YiFan asked, still in shock about the whole thing.

 

Minho shook his head and gave YiFan a piece of paper, stating the do's and don'ts of pregnancies especially twins. "Make sure ZiTao eats regularly and not only junk food. Also, you may want to consider working at the hospital." After Minho said that, he left the two alone in the room.

 

"ZiTao," YiFan tried to get his ex's attention but the younger was holding back tears from what Minho told him.

 

Working in the hospital is his life. He loves everything about it. He helps lives and brings life into the world and just dropping everything that he worked so hard for pained him. It was the only job that he loved.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" ZiTao didn't realize he was crying until he felt wetness on his cheek. He wiped away his tears and leaned into YiFan's chest. The older wrapped his arms around ZiTao and kissed the top of his head. "Are you alright?"

 

"I don't want to quit my job." YiFan sighed and kissed ZiTao's head.

 

"Maybe if you will let me live with you, I can help." ZiTao didn't feel like arguing anymore. He just said a simple 'okay' and kissed YiFan's cheek.

 

"Thank you," he said with a smile before hoping off the bed and going to tell his son the news. YiFan touched his cheek and a goofy smile appeared on his face before he followed ZiTao.

 

~

 

ZiFan sat in the bland hospital room alone. The nurse that was supposed to keep him company had to leave to help a doctor with a surgery. Another was supposed to come in and be company but she never appeared.

 

He played with his fingers and prayed that his mom or dad would walk in the door so he could apologize for his behavior. He felt terrible when he saw his mom in pain but it hurt him even more because every argument they have always ends up about him or if they will become a family, which also involves bringing ZiFan in the argument.

 

He hated how he was always the center of the conversation because it makes him feel like the only reason that his parents could ever get back together was because of him. He feels used when they get in a disagreement.

 

He heard the door open but didn't bother looking at the person who was walking in. The footsteps got closer and closer until he felt a dip in the bed and someone's arms wrapping around him. He knew the only person who would do this and immediately cried.

 

"I'm sorry mommy." He cried in his mom's chest. ZiTao put his son on his lap and rubbed his back, trying to calm down the hysterical six year old.

 

"It's alright ZiFan." He said calmly.

 

YiFan came into the room and walked up to the bed. He sat down next to ZiTao and ran his fingers through his son's black hair. ZiFan turned his face and saw his dad. He stretched his arms out towards YiFan, letting the older bring him into his lap.

 

"Guess what." ZiFan puckered out his lips and shrugged his shoulders. "Your going to have sibilings." YiFan said and the little boy was still confused.

 

"I don't get it." He pouted and ZiTao chuckled at his son.

 

"Your getting a brother and sister."

 

"Or a brother and brother."

 

"Or a sister and sister." ZiTao and YiFan went back and forth until ZiTao finished it.

 

ZiFan looked at his mom with a smile on his face. "I'm going to be an older brother?!" He yelled out with excitement. YiFan smiled and so did ZiTao at the little boy's eagerness. "Does this mean that daddy is going to stay with us?" He asked carefully, still scared that his parents would get in an argument.

 

"Yeah, I guess he will have to stay with us." ZiTao said in a lazy voice, causing the older to hit his arm and a chuckle escaped ZiFan's lips.


A/N:

Too much fluff!!!!!

This so isn't like me writing fluff but I was watching EXO Showtime and I'm just so happy right now!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3