Chapter Seventeen

Something Left Behind

YiFan came to pick up ZiTao and ZiFan earlier than he had planned because his father excused him from a surgery, looking at his son he saw circles under his eyes and knew his son needed some rest, so he told his son he could have the day off the following day to spend time with ZiTao and his son.

 

When he got to his friend's apartment, he groaned when he realized that he had to get out of his car and walk up those dreadful steps. He just wanted to stay in his car and go straight home but he promised his pregnant lover that he will pick him up. He took the keys out of the ignition and got out of his car, glaring at the twenty steps that his aching feet have to walk.

 

As he reached the last step, Chanyeol came out of the apartment, with his jacket on and counting money that his husband gave him. The giant looked up and saw his friend, giving him a smile and a little nod. YiFan gave him a slight smile and gave a nod in return.

 

"Baekhyun wants me to go to the store to get him some coffee for the morning because we're out. ZiTao is in the guest bedroom and ZiFan is sleeping with Chanhyun." YiFan gave his friend a thanks and they went their separate ways.

 

Once YiFan stepped foot into the apartment, Baekhyun gave his older friend a smile and showed him the way to the room that ZiTao was currently occupying.

 

"If you want," Baekhyun started as they were walking to the guest bedroom. "ZiFan can sleep over and I can drop him off in the morning. It'll be less of a hassle for you to get them to the car."

 

YiFan shrugged his shoulders and looked at the shorter. "I'll ask ZiTao." He said before he went into the guest bedroom. He walked over to his lover, shook his shoulder gently, making the younger stir in his sleep then his eyes fluttering open.

 

"YiFan?" He asked, still drowsy. The said man nodded and helped the male out of the bed. "I need to get ZiFan."

 

"Let him sleep here and Baekhyun can drop him off in the morning." As much as ZiTao didn't want to, he nodded his head ad walked out of the room but went into Chanhyun's room to kiss his son's forehead, YiFan doing the same thing, but they didn't expect ZiFan to wake up.

 

"Mommy, daddy?" ZiFan was about to get up but ZiTao pushed him back down, making the little boy give them a confused look. "I thought we were leaving?"

 

"Your going to sleep over and Baekhyun is going to drop you off in the morning. Go back to sleep baby." ZiFan nodded, then yawned, his little nose scrunching up then made himself comfortable on Chanhyun's shoulder.

 

YiFan watched his son putting his head on the little giant's shoulder a was glaring holes in the boy's head. ZiTao pushed him out of the room and kissed his nose but YiFan was still glaring at the little giant.

 

"Sweet heart, why are you looking like you want to kill him?" ZiTao asked as they were leaving the house after giving Baekhyun a goodbye and a thanks for letting him stay at his house for a while.

 

They got into the car, ZiTao's question is still going unanswered and making the pregnant male agitated.

 

"Babe, you haven't answered my question," he pouted when YiFan looked at him.

 

"I don't like Chanhyun," he put it bluntly. ZiTao laughed and looked back at the road with a smile on his face.

 

"How can you not like Chanhyun? He's the sweetest child ever and he loves ZiFan." YiFan's eyes widened when he head the L word.

 

"Don't say that word," he told his pregnant boyfriend. "If hear that word and our son's name it the same sentence I will lose it." ZiTao chuckled and rubbed his back of his boyfriend's neck.

 

"Why? Is it too much to see your son liking someone?"

 

"He's too young and I don't want the same thing that happened to us happen to him." He told ZiTao as he parked the car in front of their apartment. "He's just a baby."

 

"He is a baby and still won't understand relationships until he's older. We rushed into things. I was young and stupid and you were always busy, so we were both stressed, but that's behind us now because your here with us and that's all that matters." ZiTao kissed YiFan's lips before getting out of the car and walking to the front door.

 

YiFan got out of the car and went to the front door but before he opened the door, he wrapped his arm around ZiTao's waist and kissed the younger's lips. "I missed you," he confessed.

 

"I missed you too," the younger also confessed to his lover.


A/N:

I'm sorry that it's a bad update...

I'm just super tired

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3