Chapter Three

Something Left Behind

Once they stepped off the plane and their feet landed on the airport floor, ZiFan jumped up and down when he saw his favorite uncles and cousins. ZiTao picked up his son and went to his brother and his in-law, giving both a hug.

 

"Are you excited to be back?" JunMyeon asked as he took ZiTao's suitcase and started to head out of the airport. ZiTao smiled and nodded.

 

"I'm happy to be back but not excited." He shifted his son in his arms when he heard ZiFan snoring already. "I have to be at work in two days, get ZiFan in a school and unpack everything." He got in YiXing's car and put ZiFan on his lap, letting the little boy nuzzle his face in his mom's chest.

 

"Lucky for you, we already have ZiFan enrolled in Zhuang's school." YiXing said as he gave his brother a dimpled smile.

 

ZiTao gave his brother a little smile then looked out the window. He saw all the familiar buildings including new ones. He saw the little coffee shop that him and Luhan always went to to do homework. A smile formed when he saw the mall that he made Sehun tell Luhan his love for the elder, in which Sehun was a sweaty mess and stumbled on his words, making ZiTao laugh until tears ran down his face.

 

"This place changed so much." He whispered but JunMyeon heard him and so did his brother.

 

"So ZiTao," JunMyeon started. "What kind of job did your boss give you to come all the way to Korea?"

 

ZiTao his lips and turned to his brother-in-law. "There's a new hospital opening and they need more surgeons." JunMyeon nodded his head and stopped in front of ZiTao's new house.

 

"Do you know who owns the hospital?" ZiTao shook his head and got out of the car.

 

"I just hope that I won't have to see that ever again." He told JunMyeon but covered ZiFan's ears when he swore.

 

YiXing also got out of the car and picked up his six year old son. "News has it that he has a new lover. I don't know. That's just rumors that go around my work." ZiTao rolled his eyes and got his bag but JunMyeon took it from him instead.

 

When they walked in the house, he saw that it was already furnished. He looked at YiXing and JunMyeon, who looked anywhere but the younger and whistling. He shook his head and headed down the hallway, opened a door and saw that ZiFan's room looked exactly like it was back in China. It was painted a light green, his bed sheets was Transformers and he had a little desk to do his homework.

 

"We thought that we would do this for you and ZiFan." YiXing started to speak when he saw his little brother in tears. ZiTao went into the room, put ZiFan in the bed and covered him with the sheets.

 

"You didn't have to."

 

"We wanted to." JunMyeon said as he put ZiFan's suitcase next to the closet. "You're a single parent and we decided to do this for you."

 

ZiTao gave them a hug and went out of the room, going down the hallway again and went into his bedroom, where he saw a huge king sized bed with red bed sheets, the room was painted white and their was a desk next to his bed, where he could put his work.

 

"This is amazing." He gave them another hug. "How can I repay you guys?" YiXing shook his head and gave his brother another dimpled smile.

 

"Don't. We did this out of love." ZiTao nodded and was about to say something but his phone interrupted him.

 

"Hello." "Yes this is Huang ZiTao." "Of course." "Yes, I'll be there." "Okay, goodbye."

 

"Who was that?" JunMyeon asked already curios.

 

"The hospital wants me to come down today." He put on his shoes and grabbed JunMyeon's car keys. "Can you guys watch ZiFan until I get back?" They both nodded and yelled at the younger to be careful.

 

~*~

Once ZiTao made it to the hospital, he walked in there and was introduced by a middle aged man, who looked like someone but he couldn't get his mind wrapped around who it was. He gave the man a handshake, feeling the calluses hand against his smooth hand.

 

"Huang ZiTao, I've heard nothing but good from your last employer." ZiTao smiled and gave a little nod. "Now this is a new hospital, meaning there will be allot of internes." ZiTao nodded listening to what the man was saying as they were walking down the white halls.

 

"How many doctors already hired?"

 

They got to a door, the man put his hand on the door knob and gave the boy a smile, which made ZiTao uncomfortable because that smile reminded him of someone. "About twenty doctors and ten surgeons." He opened the door, revealing a dim lighted room and a doctor working on paper work, who had blonde hair but the black roots are showing. "Son, I would like to meet our new doctor."

 

The young doctor looked up and ZiTao's heart almost stopped when he saw that face. The other doctor smirked, seeing the youngers reaction, got up and walked to the boy, who took a tiny step back.

 

"Thanks father." The middle aged man gave his son a smile, looked at ZiTao and gave him a slight nod. "Come in." ZiTao hesitantly walked in the room but kept his distance from the male.

 

"I have to work under you?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"Oh, how I missed you ZiTao."

 

"Go to hell YiFan." He said before he left the room.


A/N:

YiFan is back!!!!

How many don't like that?????

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3