Chapter Nineteen

Something Left Behind

ZiTao tried to pay attention to what Chanyeol was telling him about the custody between him and his parents. He couldn't wrap around how his parents would want ZiFan or anything to do with their child because h probably reminded them of YiFan.

 

He looked at the other side of the room and saw JongDae comforting MinSeok, who was still crying his heart out and tried to calm down but every time he did, he would always cry again. He felt a pang in his heart when he would see MinSeok cry or JongDae trying to comfort him. He couldn't imagine being in that position and not knowing what was wrong with your child.

 

He gave his sleeping son to YiFan, who looked confused at his boyfriend but knew what he was doing when he saw him walking to the shorter males. He looked back at Chanyeol but his mind was telling him to pay attention to what ZiTao was going to do with MinSeok and JongDae.

 

MinSeok was watching the younger coming towards him and his husband. He looked at JongDae's hands and tried not to remember what he did to ZiTao and YiFan's marriage. He felt like it was his fault that he drove them to a divorce but it wasn't his fault that it was a misunderstanding. He felt ZiTao boring holes in his head and shrunk when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

 

"MinSeok," he didn't want to talk to ZiTao. Just hearing his voice made him feel terrible about what happened that day.

 

"Please ZiTao, not now." He tried to push the other away but the younger sat besides him and put his hand on the older's knee.

 

"I just want to talk, about that day," MinSeok looked at him and nodded. "Why were you at our house that day?"

 

MinSeok gulped and didn't want to say anything but a squeeze on his hand from his husband. He looked at JongDae, who gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his cheek. "JongDae and I were having a fight. I went to your house because I called YiFan and he said that he would listen and let me talk about what happened with JongDae and I." MinSeok bit his lip and squeezed his husband's hand tightly. "I was a crying mess. I sobbed on YiFan's chest and put my face in his hair when he moved. I guess that's why his hair was a mess when you came in." He looked at the younger with tears in his eyes. "ZiTao, I didn't mean for the divorce. It was stupid fight between JongDae and I."

 

The younger nodded and was about to say something but the doctor came in the room and asked for the parents of Kim JongSeok. MinSeok and JongDae walked to the doctor and expected the worst of their son.

 

"He's fine. Just a severe allergic reaction to a spider bite. He will be in the hospital for about three days but other than that, he's fine." MinSeok thanked the doctor and JongDae asked the doctor if they could see their son.

 

Before the doctor could take them to the room, MinSeok went to ZiTao and gave him a hug but the younger tightened his grip in MinSeok, wanting him to know that it was alright and he could let go of the past. ZiTao rubbed his back before letting the older go so he can see his son.

 

The younger walked back to his friends and took his son from YiFan, giving the older a kiss on the lips before sitting down. Right as he got comfortable, the doctor came out and asked for the parents of Kim Jongsoo. Kyungsoo and JongIn got up, including Baekhyun, Chanyeol, YiFan and ZiTao. The doctor looked at everyone before he continued.

 

"His appendix was about to explode, so we had to move go into surgery. He is fine now and awake." The doctor explained. Kyungsoo sighed in relief while JongIn thanked the doctor.

 

"Can we see him?" Kyungsoo asked and the doctor nodded his head.

 

He walked them to the boys room and told them that if they needed anything, just press the red button on the side of their son's bed to ring a nurse. He also asked if he can see ZiFan because Jonghyun wanted to see him, to see if anything they found in his stomach was gone or still there. ZiTao gave him ZiFan before giving him a kiss on the forehead.

 

They went into the boy's room and God sure did love them because it was the same room as JongSeok. MinSeok and JongDae's eyes were widened but they were brought back  when they heard their ask for water.

 

"Mama, I want to go home." Jongsoo pouted at Kyungsoo but the shorter laughed at his son and kissed his head. "When can we go home?" He asked again.

 

"Soon sweetheart. I don't know when." Jongsoo nodded and looked at the other kid in the room, who was playing with the polar bear his father gave him.

 

MinSeok looked at Jongsoo and nudged JongSeok to look at the other boy but his son shook his head and paid attention to his father than to his mother. "JongSeok," MinSeok whispered to his son. "Talk to him." JongSeok looked at Jongsoo, who looked away when he saw the other start to turn to him.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled when he saw his son blush then looked at JongSeok, who immediately looked away. MinSeok and Kyungsoo looked at each other with smiles on their faces and knew this wasn't the only time their sons would meet.


A/N:

Okay, I know in the last chapter that I said that I would explain what was wrong with ZiFan but I felt like a Jongsoo and JongSeok couple coming up in the sequel!!!!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3