Chapter Twenty Four

Something Left Behind

"Why did mommy ignore me?" ZiFan asked Baekhyun. 

 

 They were in Chanhyun's room, getting the little boy ready for bed. Chanhyun was taking a shower while Chanyeol was getting both of the boys something to drink. Baekhyun felt like he had to take care of ZiFan and be a mother to him at the same time because of how ZiTao treated him. 

 

 

He didn't understand at all why his two friends would ignore their son like they had done. Baekhyun would've thought that they would've at least ask ZiFan if he wanted to see the babies or hold it, not just banality ignore him like that. He loved ZiFan with all of his heart, but when he saw the child cry, he knew that he had to get him out of that room. 

 

"He is just happy that he had the babies. I don't think he meant to ignore you." ZiFan nodded and looked at the clothes, that were Chanhyun's, and blushed because they were too big for him.

 

"Will he forget about me forever?" Baekhyun brushed ZiFan's bangs away from his eyes and kissed the toddler's forehead. 

 

"I don't think so," ZiFan nodded and laid down on the bed and buried his face in the pillows. 


Baekhyun rubbed his back and sung him a lullaby that he always sung Chanhyun when the little giant was a baby and he couldn't fall asleep. Baekhyun smiled when he heard a soft snore come from ZiFan and continued to sing to him until he heard the pitter patter of his little giant. He looked at the door way and saw Chanhyun rubbing his eye. Baekhyun motioned his son to come towards the bed, which the little giant eagerly did.

 

"Is he alright?" Chanhyun asked as he eyed his crush. 

 

Baekhyun kissed Chanhyun's temple and rubbed the boy's stomach before placing him on the bed. "He'll be fine. Sleep with him, he needs someone to cuddle with." Chanhyun nodded and watched his mom leave the room, then saw his dad walk in the room with two glasses of water. 

 

"Wake him up, so he can drink something," Chanyeol told his son before he kissed his head and left the room.

 

Chanhyun shook ZiFan's shoulder gently, making the younger whine but wake up. ZiFan looked at Chanhyun and a blush crept to his lips when he saw the older toddler. Chanhyun smiled and kissed ZiFan's head when the other sat up and took the glass of water. 

 

"Are you feeling better?" Chanhyun asked as he grabbed his own water and drinking it. 

 

ZiFan shrugged his shoulders and set the empty glass on the bed stand. "I'm still upset," he said before laying down and snuggling next to his crush. Chanhyun put his glass down on the night stand, pulled up the covers and put his arm around ZiFan. 

 

"ZiFan," the said toddler hummed in response. "Will you be my boyfriend when we get older?" 

 

ZiFan looked at Chanhyun with a smile on his face. "Of course!" Chanhyun smiled and kissed ZiFan's nose. 

 

"I told you! I told you!" Baekhyun gloated in his husband's face.

 

They were watching the two little boys, just in case something like this happened and it just so happens that Baekhyun and Chanyeol had a bet to see how long Chanhyun can ask ZiFan to be his boyfriend. 

 

"But he still hasn't asked him to be his boyfriend." Chanyeol retorted, making Baekhyun stop doing his happy dance and glare at his husband.

 

"He so did ask Channie!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes and dragged Baekhyun into his room, already planning how to rock the older's world after the kids went to sleep.


A/N:

Chanhyun and ZiFan based but I felt like I had to give a little more on their growing relationship!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3