Chapter Twenty Three

Something Left Behind

"You should be ashamed!" ZiTaos mother yelled at her pregnant son again.

 

This all started because the older woman wanted to have lunch with her son and grandson but when YiFan came home from work early, all hell broke loose and she started to blabber on and on about how YiFan won't win custody of ZiFan and she will have custody of her grandchild but ZiTao retorted her, saying that YiFan is capable to be a good husband.

 

ZiTao hated the fact that his entire family was keeping a grudge from six years ago. It pained him because he wanted his son and nephew to be friends but because YiFan is back in his life, YiXing won't allow his son to be with ZiFan until the custody case comes to a close.

 

"Mom, please. Can't you see that I'm happy?" ZiTao asked as he tried to get comfortable but a pain in his stomach was preventing him from doing so.

 

"I don't care ZiTao. I won't allow him to ruin your life again! Look at you!" She pointed at his stomach. "He got you pregnant again!" ZiTao got up from the seat and went into the kitchen while his mother followed him.

 

"Mom, stop. He's changed and you can't tell because of what happened six years ago."

 

Mrs. Huang crossed her arms and shook her head. "I don't care ZiTao. I will have custody of that child if it's the last thing I do!" She yelled at him before leaving the house, slamming the door in the process.

 

ZiTao shook his head and was about to get a glass of water but felt pain in his stomach. He put his hand on his stomach then felt water dripping down his legs. He groaned in fustratrion and knew that he was in labor. He didn't know how YiFan would react but he knew that he had to stay calm so that his boyfriend would stay calm also.

 

"YiFan!" The said male walked into the living room and saw his boyfriend in pain.

 

"What's wr-"

 

"I'm in ing labor." He said with his teeth clenched.

 

YiFan's eyes widened and he started to run around the house, getting the car keys and calling Baekhyun and Chanyeol to take care of ZiFan. ZiTao was trying to keep his voice down but when a contraction hit, he would give a tiny yell in pain.

 

"Call an ambulance." ZiTao said as he sat on the couch and breathed in and out. YiFan nodded and started to dial the number for an ambulance. After he called them he grabbed ZiTao's hand and watched his boyfriend in pain.

 

"Everything will be alright," YiFan said bit didn't know that those were the wrong words to say. ZiTao glared at him before squeezing his boyfriend's hand as hard as he could.

 

"Don't tell me everything will be alright! I have to go through this just to have your ing kids!" YiFan was about to say something but was stopped when the younger kept on yelling at him. "I ing hate everything about you right now! You did this to me and you better hope that after this, I will never sleep with you ever again!" YiFan nodded, like a five year old getting in trouble and decided to keep his mouth shut. "I'm just going to kill you after I give birth! That's how much I hate you right now!"

 

YiFan thanked God that an ambulance got their, just before his boyfriend was about to rip his head off. The paramedics put him on a gurney and YiFan kissed his forehead and told him that he will met him at the hospital. ZiTao nodded and gave his boyfriend one last threat before the paramedics took him to the hospital.

 

YiFan went into his son's room and saw that the little boy was watching a show on YiFan's laptop, completely un aware of his mom's out burst. YiFan sat on the bed and turned off the laptop, gaining the attention of son.

 

"Mommy is having your brothers." YiFan told him, making the little boy smile in happiness and hugging his father half to death. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" ZiFan nodded and YiFan helped his son get his jacket on and his shoes before they left the house and drove to the hospital. "Are you excited?" YiFan asked as he looked in the rear view mirror.

 

ZiFan shrugged his shoulder and played with his fingers. "I don't know. I mean, I 'm happy but I don't like knowing that mommy will have his hands full. I'm scared that he'll forget about me." YiFan pursed his lips and looked at the road.

 

"You'll have me," ZiFan looked at his dad and a smile formed on his face. YiFan knew that it wasn't the same because ZiFan and ZiTao have been with each other for six years and now these babies will be in the picture leaving ZiFan in the back of the picture.

 

When they got to the hospital, they were informed that ZiTao had to go into surgery because the babies were in a position that would've caused the younger immense pain and possibly die. YiFan thanked the nurse and sat on the chairs with his son in his lap. ZiFan kept his face on his dad's chest until he heard Baekhyun's voice and looked over his dad's shoulder and saw Chanhyun being carried by Chanyeol.

 

"How is he?" Baekhyun asked as he took his son from his giant and rubbed the boys back.

 

YiFan shrugged his shoulders and kissed the top of his son's head. "He's in surgery." The other's understood that YiFan didn't want to be talked to, so they left him alone and made sure that ZiFan was keeping his mind off of everything.

 

Thirty minutes later, the doctor came in and told them that ZiTao had given birth to two healthy boys. YiFan thanked his colleague and walked to the room that the doctor told him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed him in pursuit.

 

When they got to the room, they saw that ZiTao was already holding one with a smile on his face, hurting ZiFan's heart because he felt like his mom will forget about him. YiFan walked to his boyfriend, placed ZiFan on the bed and gave ZiTao a kiss.

 

"Tell me we're the godparents?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at the two boys. ZiTao nodded and rolled his eyes.

 

"Of course, your the godparents." Baekhyun nodded and saw the look on ZiFan's face. The look was sadness because the seven year old was trying to talk to his mom but mother ignored ZiFan and continued talking to YiFan while admiring his new born.

 

Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol and jerking his head to the boy, who looked like he was about to cry from the lack of attention from his parents. Chanyeol sighed, went to the bed and picked up ZiFan and felt his shirt getting wet. He gave Baekhyun sad eyes and the older sighed while walking up to the boy and kissing his head.

 

"ZiTao, we're going to let ZiFan stay with us for awhile." Baekhyun told his friend. ZiTao looked at him and nodded before giving his attention to his new born son.

 

Chanyeol felt vibrations in his chest and knew that the child was trying to keep his sobs in. They got out of the room and that's when ZiFan lost it. He broke down and couldn't stop crying, even when Chanyeol tried to calm him down.

 

When they got in the car, Chanhyun brought ZiFan into a hug and kept on kissing the boy's head, trying to let him know that someone cares about him. ZiFan put his head on Chanhyun's shoulder and took a hold of the older's hand, wanting to feel like someone loves him, which he knows that Chanhyun loves him.

 

"Are you okay ZiFan?" Baekhyun asked as he looked back at the boy.

 

The younger child shook his head and a few more tears left his eyes before he said something that broke everyone's heart.

 

"Will mommy and daddy forget about me?"


A/N:

Yay the babies are born! But poor ZiFan :'(

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3