Chapter Eleven

Something Left Behind

YiFan brought ZiTao back to the younger's house, who was still in hysterics about his son calling him mean. YiFan couldn't understand why ZiTao was so upset by this statement but it was probably because he just found out he had a child where as ZiTao lived and nurtured ZiFan.

 

He sat ZiTao down on the leather couch while he sat on the coffee table, still trying to calm ZiTao down. He didn't know how to. He didn't know why the hell ZiTao could still cry for twenty minutes.

 

"ZiTao, stop crying. He's still young and doesn't understand." YiFan told his ex, who nodded his head slowly and wiped away his falling tears. "It's alright." He wiped away a tear but the younger shook his head.

 

"I want to talk. About what happened the night that caused the divorce." ZiTao looked at YiFan, who crossed his arms over his chest and gave a heavy sigh but still, reluctantly, nodded. "Why would you cheat on me?" He asked in a voice that killed YiFan. The voice was lost and broken.

 

"Like I said that night ZiTao, 'I didn't cheat,' what would make you believe me?" He wanted to keep his voice at a low level but wanted to yell at the younger for still being the head strong person that he was when he was a teen.

 

"Yes you did! I saw that walking out of the house and when I came in you have your shirt off and your hair was a mess! You ing cheated!" ZiTao stood up but the blonde forced him back on the couch and held his hands on the younger's upper thighs.

 

ZiTao didn't want to talk about this because of all the pain it brought back but if he was able to vent out all his feelings, why not do it now when YiFan is actually listening? He crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the male across from him, who looked like he wanted to punch him for some reason.

 

"I didn't cheat," he stated calmly but as he predicted, ZiTao scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

"Yes you did," ZiTao tried to kick him but YiFan put his feet on the younger's feet, forcing him to stay still.

 

"Listen to my side of he story. MinSeok, who is my friend, was having issues with s boyfriend, JongDae, who was in your math class back in college. He came over because they got into a fight and he was a crying mess. He cried in my shirt, then he went to my hair. I told him that JongDae would never hate him, so he left. After he left, I took off my shirt because of the giant wet stain and my hair, was because he was grabbing onto my hair. For the last ing time, I didn't cheat."

 

He waited for an answer from ZiTao but didn't receive one, even looking at his face for emotions, he saw the cold stare that reminded him of that night.

 

"Why did you throw me against the wall?"

 

YiFan sighed and dropped his head. "Because I was tired and you yelling and accusing me of cheating just set me off. I didn't mean it ZiTao. I want to apologize but you left and I knew it was too late to try and beg you for your forgiveness."

 

"So you didn't cheat?" ZiTao asked as his voice was starting to crack.

 

"No! Why would I be stupid to cheat on someone when I had a perfect person that I love very much?" ZiTao's bottom lip started to quiver as he remembered that night. "Hell, we could've been planning our seventh wedding anniversary. God, I'm so sorry that I didnt fight had enough to keep you with me. I feel like because I lost the only person I cared about."

 

"I'm so sorry." ZiTao wailed before he covered his face with his hands and started to cry. He didn't know why he turned into such a cry baby today and it bothered him from how much water was coming out of his body.

 

"Do you think we can start over?" YiFan asked after he brought ZiTao into a hug and rested his chin on the top of ZiTao's head while the younger ad his face in the crook of YiFan's neck.

 

"Not now though. You can live with ZiFan and I but you will have to sleep in the guest bedroom." YiFan kissed his ex's head and rocked him back and forth.

 

"Should we go back?" ZiTao let out a small 'yes' and let YiFan take him out of the house and drive him to the hospital.


A/N:

Short but just a simple filler...

Isn't too much, probably a crappy update...

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3