Chapter One

Something Left Behind

"Put you're scarf on sweetheart." A raven haired boy scold his boyfriend, who was shaking from being in the cold too long. 

 

"It itches." He pouted, trying to win his boyfriend over by being cute. 

 

"Oh really?" The boy an eyebrow up. "My mom made that for you idiot!" He threw the scarf back at his boyfriend and started to walk out of the gym, only to be stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. 

 

"I'm sorry baby," He kisses his boyfriend's neck. "What can I do to make it up?" The boy turns around and kisses his boyfriend's lips. 

 

"The almighty YiFan is willing to do something for his boyfriend?" He pokes the older's chest teasingly. "You can come over to my house tonight and have dinner with my parents and then we can go to your house to study."

 

"What about we do more than studying ZiTao?" YiFan smiles already thinking of what he's going to do the younger tonight.

 

"No YiFan. You have a huge test tomorrow and I have to do an essay." YiFan rolled his eyes but nodded at what his boyfriend said. 

 

"Fine but after tomorrow, your is mine." ZiTao shook his head, went on his tip toes and kissed YiFan's lips. 

 

"I love you," He kisses those plump lips again. "Come to my house around six."

 

YiFan nodded and kissed his boyfriend's adorable lips. "I love you too."

 

As he watched ZiTao leave, he heard sniffling behind him. He turned around and saw two of his team mates fake crying, pretending to wipe their tears. 

 

"He grows up so fast." A tall giant with short cut black hair said as he pretend to cry again.

 

"Where has the time gone that our little YiFan would have a boyfriend?" A tan male buried his face in the taller's chest and started to say incoherent words. 

 

YiFan rolled his eyes at the two and shoved his way past them, making his way to the locker room to get his basketball uniform on. The two followed their friend and kept on mocking him. 

 

"Can you two shut the hell up?" He asked, slightly furious that they haven't closed their mouths. 

 

"It's not our fault that you two are the cutest couple in college." The giant stated the fact. 

 

YiFan smiled at that comment and couldn't help but agree. 

 

Him and ZiTao have been dating for three years with no problems. Sometimes he wonders what he's ever done to deserve a wonderful boyfriend like him. ZiTao never forgot their anniversary, he always made sure that YiFan kept his grades up and he was the best lover that anyone could ask for. 

 

"Who cares Chanyeol? You're dating Mr. Hotshot Vice President Baekhyun. You're lucky." Chanyeol blushed slightly at his boyfriend's name and hid his face in his basketball jersey. 

 

"JongIn is lucky! He's dating the school's principle's son, Kyungsoo." JongIn threw his shirt at the giant and snapped at him to shut up. "Awww, is someone made because he hasn't had any beer lately?" Chanyeol cooed to the shorter. 

 

"I quit drinking just to be with him!" He pointed a finger at the giant. "I'll quit anything just to be with him." He mumbled while putting on his jersey.

 

"Including basketball?" YiFan leaned against the lockers, putting one foot up and another supporting his weight while crossing his arms. 

 

JongIn stopped what he was doing and looked at YiFan dead in the eye, about to attack the blonde. "I'll never quit basketball."

 

"What if he asked?" Chanyeol then asked, now interested in the conversation. He knew that Kyungsoo was picky with things and basketball wasn't his favorite sport.

 

JongIn sat down and ran his fingers through his hair. "I mean," He started trying to figure out where to start. "He's asked me to quit but I told him that I love the sport too much. Why can't I have boyfriends like ZiTao or Baekhyun?"

 

The two taller males felt remorse for their friend. They knew that if Kyungsoo asks for something he always gets it. Baekhyun is different than Kyungsoo. He understood that basketball was the sport the relieved Chanyeol's stress and let his boyfriend play the sport. ZiTao just let YiFan do anything, as long as he had consent.

 

After a long two hour practice, YiFan got in his car and went to his boyfriend's house. He was nervous and excited. He was excited that he would get to see his boyfriend again but nervous because ZiTao's older brother hates YiFan's guts because he made ZiTao cry once, forgetting their first anniversary, but he made that up by buying ZiTao a gold bracelet. 

 

When he pulled up in the driveway, he saw a strange male getting out of another car along with ZiTao's brother. The male walked him up the stairs, to the front door and pecked his lips before giving him a hug and going back to the car and driving away. 

 

YiFan got out of his car and went to the front door, only to be greeted by an un welcoming person. 

 

"Why are you here YiFan?" The smaller snarled at him. YiFan only rolled his eyes and bit the inside of his cheek before he could blow up on him. 

 

"I'm here to see ZiTao. So be a good person and let me in YiXing." YiXing puffed his cheeks and shook his head. 

 

"You're not welcome here." YiXing opened the door, walked in and tried to get in the house before YiFan but the basketball captain was too fast and got in the house before YiXing could close the door. 

 

"Thank you." YiFan said before he went up the familiar steps and headed to a familiar door. He knocked on it, to be welcomed by yelling from the other side. 

 

ZiTao opened the door ready to curse at whoever knocked on his door. When he saw who was at his door, his scowl turned into a smile and attacked his boyfriend's lips. "I'm so glad you came! You never come whenever you have basketball practice." ZiTao said after he broke the kiss and brought his boyfriend inside his room. 

 

"I have a little surprise for your family tonight and I think that YiXing will be surprised himself." He said with a smirk as he sat on ZiTao's bed while the younger sat in his desk chair and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

"Why do you two hate each other?" He asked as he turned a page in his Chemistry book and wrote down and answer to a problem. 

 

"He just hates me and I hate him." He stopped for a second, debating whether to ask or not. "Does YiXing have a boyfriend?" 

 

ZiTao nodded and directed his attention to his boyfriend. "His name is JunMyeon. They've been dating for three months. I think it's serious." YiFan nodded and laid on his boyfriend's bed, watching the boy do his homework. 

 

He stood up and bent down in front of his boyfriend. "We're almost graduating college." ZiTao nodded, ready to hear what his boyfriend has to say. "What if you will call me your fiance instead of boyfriend?"

 

ZiTao cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows, trying to understand what YiFan was saying until it clicked in his head. His eyes widened like saucers and a perfect smile formed on his face. 

 

"Oh my God YiFan!" The boy threw his arms around YiFan's neck while YiFan wrapped his around ZiTao's waist. "Was that the surprise?" YiFan nodded and kissed ZiTao's lips. 

 

"Let's go downstairs." ZiTao nodded, got up from the chair and followed his boyfriend downstairs to the kitchen where they told his parents about the engagement. 

 

ZiTao's mom dropped everything she was doing while his dad congratulated the two. The only person that wasn't celebrating was YiXing. 

 

After dinner, the whole night YiFan and ZiTao made love. YiFan wanted to show ZiTao that he was going to protect him anyway that he could. He loved ZiTao with all of his heart and wanted to make his fiance proud of him. 


A/N:

Next chapter will be about their marriage and then the divorce :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3