Chapter 4

Holding onto her

Previously on 'Holding Onto Her'

Siwon met with his dad. Had a family dinner with his family and his future sister-in-law. Siwon and Kyuhyun had a heart-to-heart talk after he unpacked about how sooyoung came to be kyuhyun's wedding planner. It turns out that Sooyoung and Seohyun are related as cousins. Being a caring older brother, Siwon told Kyuhyun that he wanted to rest in order for Sleepy kyuhyun to get back to his own room and call it a day as he kept on yawning. After kyuhyun left his room, he was getting ready to get some sleep. However, he couldn't find his phone to set an alarm. He search high and low in his room but could not find it. At last, he found it in the drawer at the side of his bed. He found alot of his past that he had with 'her' in the drawer. Emotions got hold of him, He broke down and finally able to let out the words that he wanted to say out to her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's break up." she said softly but still audible to my ears.

"You're kidding, right? You said you love me. Now, you're trying to break up with me?!" i chuckled while keeping my composure, hoping that it wasn't true. Hoping and wishing that i just misheard what she said. 

"O-ppa, i am not kidding."

"Is it because i couldn't spend more time with you? I told you the project will be done soon.. Why are you making a decision like this? I love..."

"THERE's someone else Oppa!"

My mind went blank. For a moment there, her words kept on repeating itself in my ears. I didn't know whether i should be angry or i should be sad. Angry that she cheated on me and fall for another. Sad because she backed out even before having me on my knee, proposing to her on our 4th anniversary. I could feel the air in the room becoming colder as seconds past. My eyes which turned dazed shifted to the view of the window behind her, i could see snow falling, landing on the panes. The promise of forever and the plans we used to make went with the wind like how the flakes floating and flying in the air but end up on the ground and sometimes melted away. I could feel a sudden ache on my chest. I could literally feel my heart cracking. The sound of the stereo starts to drown and being replaced by her confession. 

"O-ppa, mianhae..." My thoughts were interupted and i looked up straight into her eyes.

"Who is it?" 

"O-ppa..."

"I asked WHO is it." saying it in a stern voice. 

Startled, she answered. "Its Daniel."

Daniel. He's her childhood bestfriend. He is tall and manly, always had been around Sooyoung ever since they were little and they had to part ways when his parents decided to shift to New York as his father's company opened a brunch there. How could i have not realized that maybe from the start, they had feelings for each other but only to realize that when he came back to Korea last fall. I balled my hands to a fist and only releasing it when i started to voice out again.

"Is there anything that i can do to make you to make you stay?"

She looked up from her view previously. Her eyes were filled with tears and she was choking on her own tears, struggling to answer my question. 

"N-no. And i am sorry." She turned her heels and walk out of the the apartment door with her hands covering trying to calm her own emotions. 

Seeing her back leaving me, I lost control of the emotions as it begins to get much more overwhelmed with ever fading sound of her heels clicking on the apartment floor. My legs felt weak and my whole body felt light. My hands trying to reach out for her but i was too devastated to even make a sound to stop her from leaving. I tried to take a step forward but all that i managed to do was dropping on the floor. When she touched the knob and the door flung open making a lonely creaking sound. I could feel my eyes began to swell up with tears and out of a blue, a tear escaped from my left eye leaving wet trails on my left cheek and down to my chin. When the door started to closed back by itself and the clicking of her heels became unaudible, more tears starts coming out and the emotions were unbearable.

Tonight was suppose to be about us; celebrating our forth year of being together. Tonight was supposed to be a special night. Tonight was supposed to be a night to remember. A night whereby i ask for her hand in marriage. A night, a special one, asking her to be my wife. Tonight was not suppose to be like this. Tonight was not suppose to end this way. 

"Hyung!!! Open up! Hyung!!!" I woke up to the sound of kyuhyun's voice from the other side of the door. 

I tried to sit up from my leaning position on the floor. My body felt cramped all over. My shoulder and back were aching. Can't believe i fall asleep in the same position as of when i close my eyes last night. I looked down at my chest and my guess was right, the photo frame was and still is on my chest. I looked up and clutch my head. I put the frame back into the drawer with my freehand and try to get up from the floor; walking towards the door.

"knockknockknock!" It's kyuhyun again. 

"Yes, kyu! wait a minute." i open the door and there stood my frowning brother in his sweater and coat. He looks like he was going out somewhere. "What's up? What time is it?" i asked ended my question with a yawn. 

"It's 1030 am." 

"Oh.. So, why are you frowning? Did you just had a tiff with Seohyun?"

"No!" He scoffed. "I am frowning because i was knocking on this door for a complete half an hour and you didn't even open up! If mum didn't ask me to do this, i am so going to let you sleep in till whenever you choose to wake up." he nagged.

"You did? Well, i am sorry brother."

"Go get ready. Mum made breakfast for us." He said, annoyed. He turned leaving the entrance of my bedroom door. 

I smirked as i observed my younger brother enthics. Closing the door. 

"Let's go get ready, Choi Siwon." I talked to myself. I took off my shirt and dunk it into the laundry basket, took my towel and went in to the bathroom. After a few minutes of getting ready, I came down to the dining room wearing a plain tee and my jeans. 

"Morning mom! Dad!"

"Morning Won!"

I took a seat next to mom. We did a prayer that was led by Kyuhyun and soon we started digging in. 

"Son, what are you going to do today? You know since you decided not to continue working in the office for now yet," Dad asked.

"I think i am going out to meet up with the guys. Its been a while since i met with them." 

"Yeah! Hyung, that's a good idea. The guys kept on calling me cause they can't get to you last night when they hear you're back." kyuhyun exclaimed. 

"Do you want to join me to meet the guys?" I raise my eyebrows in hopes that he would say yes. 

"No, can do hyung. I've got work to do in the office. Today, theres a meeting for me to attend to regarding a big project between Omni Corp. I'll joined when i've settled with everything hyung. You, go have fun!"

"Alright then," I nodded. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~In the car

I called the guys to meet at Henry's restaurant. Henry is one of my friends since back in time while we're still kids because our dads are bestfriends. He is younger than me and kyuhyun. Since, we don't have any other siblings, we tend to treat Henry like our own dongsaeng. We went to the same school back then. We are so close with one another that people thought we're blood-related. 

Driving on the streets of seoul, feels nostalgic and at the same time bring me a peace of mind as well. I'm so excited to meet the guys. After a few turns, I've reached the venue of Henry's restaurant. I parked my car and i got out of it. I walked quickly towards the entrance of the restaurant not wanting the boys to wait for me any much longer. 

"Sir, reservation under whose name?" the lady at the counter asked.

When i was about to opened my mouth to answer it, I felt a sudden tap and a side hug from someone. I was about to push the person away when i realized it was Henry. 

"Hyung! I miss you."

"I miss you too, Henry!" i said while i gave him a light squeeze. "Where's the rest?"

"They've arrived and currently waiting for you at the usual."

"The open balcony upstairs?"

"Precisely! Oh, Hyung. You go ahead first. I need to get something. I'll be up in a minute."

I nodded. I walked pass the table area towards the stairs. I grinned ever so widely that i think my facial muscles began to hurt. My pace was stopped by someone who was walking down the stairs in front of me. I looked up to see who it was. To my surprised, there stood a tall man in a suit and tie, having his hair up. He's wearing a sunglass. Thus, that explains why i can't see his eyes. He gave a warm smile. The smile is kind of familiar but i just couldn't recall. 

"Siwon-shi, don't you remember me?"

"I'm sorry. I just can't..." I was cut short when he took of his sunglass, revealling the face that was behind it. All of a sudden i lost my ability to smile as widely as i did awhile ago. Then, i continued, "...remember."

He, then, asked, "How bout now? Do you remember me now?" 

"Daniel-shi?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's note:

JengJENGJeng! I decided that Sooyoung's "other person" be someone of my imagination. And I gave him a name which is Daniel. Full name Daniel Lee Seung Jun. He is borned in America but grew up in Korea. His dad is an American and his mom is a korean. He is tall and have strong features that Sooyoung likes. He is manly and have a build body like Siwon. His family owns a huge advertising company which branches out in Korea, America, Singapore and Japan. He is Sooyoung's childhood bestfriend but was forced to leave when his dad decided to expand his business in his own homeland. 

I hope you don't mind it to be someone else other than a celebrity. i hope this is okay. sorry if i have not reach your expectation and sorry for the flaws. anyways, enjoy this chapter. thanks for the reading.I'll be back soon to update this. be patient and stay calm. bear with me.