Chapter 23

Holding onto her

-Author's note

I've decided and i am going to try this out. For this chapter, I'll try to write it as a 3rd person point of view. If all things go well for this, maybe there'll be more to come in this manner.

________________________________________________________________________________________~Previously on 'holding onto her' 

Siwon sent Sooyoung and Yungeon home after their dinner with the soon-to-be parents at the restaurant. Awkwardness started to envelope the air in the car as their mind flew back to the scene whereby Yungeon asked for a baby sister from both of them. But thankfully, kyuhyun came to the rescue and explain why yungeon can not have a baby sister from the both of the adults that was sitting by his side. Even if it was a lie, at least, they don't have to explain things about Daniel yet to Yungeon. Once reached and Siwon was ready to leave for his home, he sense that Sooyoung wanted to say something but she just kept it in. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Siwon's audi, drove out of the Lee's household driveway. Sooyoung turned her heals and enter the front door to the house. She was tired after having a long day. From the airport, she went home to change and went straight to the zoo. But needless to say, she was feeling happy, being able to spend time with the little one after having a pack schedule for the past 3 weeks. She walked up to the bedroom floor to check on Yungeon once again. She kissed her son's forehead goodnight and smile. The smile that she was wearing was an embaressed smile when her thoughts flew to the scene once again at the restaurant. She shook her head. 

"Yungeon-ah, where have you been learning to say all of that?" Suddenly, the smile fade away as she saw a family potrait in a photo frame at the top of Yungeon's clothing drawer. She got up from where she was sitting and went towards the photoframe. Her eyes were full of anger and sadness at the same time. She looked back at Yungeon who was sleeping soundly in his comfort space, his bed.

"Yungeon-ah, I am sorry. I couldn't protect you from feeling like this." Her words showed what she had been keeping in ever since that day. Sometimes, she just wanted Daniel to come home right at moment to just give him a tight slap or a punch for leaving her and Yungeon behind. She knew her son misses him and she deny that she miss having him around too. But some other times, she just wish that he'd comeback and stay to see Yungeon grow up. She wants to know reason for his departure. She wants to know why but that was not merely possible when he was nowhere to be found. 

She was glad that during this moments after he left her with all the responsibilities that she had to bear on her own shoulders, her friends and cousins were there. She was glad that they were willing to help her with Yungeon. She was glad that she had them around to support her; every step of the way. Especially Siwon, she was relieved when siwon was willing enough to help her get through this phase of her life and willing to even make time for yungeon despite his busy career. Yungeon had been looking up to Siwon lately. He even called him, "Siwon Daddy." Her mind was mess. She was confused on whether letting yungeon called him 'Siwon Daddy' was even right to begin with. She don't want Yungeon to be confused with who his dad really is. At some point of time, when Daniel comes back, deep inside she just hope that Yungeon won't have to choose who his father is. Her heart ache but she couldn't cry anymore. The tears that used to flow had ended when she tried to contact and find him everywhere but he just couldn't be found. Its as if he didn't want to be found at all; like how he wrote in the note that he left her with. She put down the photo frame and tip-toed to the door. She got to her own room and get warm bath before calling it a day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning sunshine seeps into Siwon's bedroom window causing him to be awake a few minute earlier than his alarm clock would normally rang. He rubbed his eyes and rolled around his bed for sometime and when he was done with his 'morning stretching', he reached out for his phone. There was a text from Sooyoung. Surprised, He immediately, sat on his bed, moving from his previous position.

"Oppa, Goodmorning! I hope this is not too last minute, but is it okay if next week you joined me for Yungeon's school event? If you can't, its okay. Anyway, have a great day ahead! ~Sooyoung."

Siwon was puzzled by Sooyoung's invitation but accepted it anyway. It was for Yungeon and Siwon had fall in love with that little boy ever since the day he saved him. He had regarded Yungeon as his own, of course he don't mind.

"Sooyoung-ah, I'll come. See you soon! ~Siwon."

He got up. Took off his top and dunk it into the laundry basket like he normally would. He grabbed his towel and went in the toilet to have a refreshing wash for the day. After moments of getting himself ready, he styled his hair and he looked up to the clock that was on his bedroom wall. It was still too early to get himself to the office even if the traffic for the day was bad. So, he decided to get himself some coffee and breakfast at the cafe in town before getting his in then office. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A regular Americano and waffle set C, please..." The person in front of the cash register, nodded. "Is there anything else, sir?" "Nope." He took out his wallet and paied for his breakfast. He turned his heels to search for a empty table in the midst of the crowd that was in front of him. He felt a gaze that was thrown to him from the side. He turned his head to see who it was. Its as if he had a sixth sense. The moment he turned his head, his search came to an end as he saw a familiar face that was staring and gazing at him the whole time when he stood there. It was Tiffany. She gave him her signature smile. 

Siwon walked towards her table. "Hey, i thought..."

"That's what you thought.." She paused. The smile that she gave him, gone from view and she continued. "But that was not what happened."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's note:

Sorry to the reader's i just can't write as a third person. Its so hard... T.T But it's only the first try right? I shall take this as a practice. and I'll update later...or, soon. But when that happens, I'll be writing in the POV siwon instead of a third person. Anyways, i hope you'll open up your heart for this new storyline and please anticipate for more to come. thank you for the comments. I'm still trying so, please bear with me. Have a great day ahead.