Chapter 21(Rewritten)

Holding onto her

Author's note; 

I am sorry to all the readers of 'holding onto her'. I just can't see myself writing the death of Daniel and i just can't simply cut the story short with such complication. I am deeply moved by the response that was given for this first fanfic that i have written. But forcing a happy ending that doesn't seem realistic is not the way i wanted this to end this. I hope with this rewritten chapter and upgraded story-line i am able to make your reading a pleasurable one. Sorry, this time i really mean it, i am so, truly sorry. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

~Previously on 'Holding Onto Her'

Siwon found out the reason behind Sooyoung's tears. He read the note that Daniel left her with at the side table on the morning of Yungeon's Birthday. He was unreachable ever since. Siwon felt guilty for the departure of Daniel because he thinks that he was the caused of it. He was the one who suggested that Daniel and Tiffany solve for the mess that they've done. He didn't intend to make Daniel leave Sooyoung and Yungeon behind. That wasn't what he meant during the time of the confrontation. However, that was what had happened. Now, Siwon had made a promise to Sooyoung to find Daniel and make him come back to Lee's household as her husband and Yungeon's father. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been months ever since the sudden departure of Daniel from the Lee's household; leaving behind his family. I woke up this morning with a wide grin on my face. I don't know i was that happy. Usually, i'll be dreading to get out of bed. But today was different, probably because i am going to spend my whole day with Yungeon at the Zoo. It was Kyuhyun's idea though. Kyuhyun and Seohyun wanted to take Yungeon out because Sooyoung had been sent overseas for a few days to organise an fashion runway event for the elite. I thought i had rough days of work, i guess being an event organiser is no different. Ever since Daniel left, things changed. Sooyoung had been trying to pack her schedule with work and taking care of yungeon at the same time. She is extremely busy now, doing her job as an event organiser, her responsibilities as a mum and also a temporary CEO as well. Yes, you've heard me. A few weeks after Yungeon's birthday, Daniel's shareholder came over to the house. She came over in an attempt to meet Daniel to ask about the upcoming projects and the documents that he needed to sign as he was uncontactable. 

~Flashback

"Yungeon-ah, whose car is that?" I asked to the child that was sitting at the back; eating ice cream. I came to the nursery that Yungeon was in to fetch him home after receiving a call from Sooyoung. She said that she couldn't reach Yungeon on time to fetch him home. 

".. I don't know, Hero Samchon.." i looked at the rearview mirror of my car to see the reflection of him. 

He was enjoying the ice cream so much. I can tell by the expression in this eyes that shows when he spoke. I got off my car, opened up the back door and carry him into my embrace. "We're home! Let's get in then." We were are the porch of the Lee's household, i was about to grab the handle of the door when the front door flung opened revealing a lady in pencil skirt and a work shirt with a pair of black heels on. It was not Sooyoung. 

"This must be Yungeon. Daniel oppa talks alot about him."

"Yes, that's right. Thanks, Lauren shi for informing me about the business. I'll try to help in whichever areas i can."

"Don't mention it, Sooyoung shi. It's one of my responsibility after all." With that she walks away to her car and i was left dumbfounded as i now realized who she was. She was the 'flight neighbour'. How did she became an employee of Daniel's advertising company? 

"Aren't you coming in, Oppa?"

I woke up from the trance that i was in when the voice of Sooyoung started to filled my left eardrum. "Ah? yes,yes. I'll get in."

We sat at the living room and Sooyoung was pouring a cup of Tea for me. I decided to asked her about the lady that was in the house previously; my 'Flight neighbour'. "Sooyoung-ah, who is that lady that came by just now?"

The smiled that she was wearing started to fade a little but light up again as she shake off the thoughts that was on her mind. "Oh, She is one of the shareholders of the company. She works at the new Branch in London. I found out that ever since he left, he had never step foot at the office at all. So, Lauren shi had no choice but to come over to Seoul to discuss things with me. She was actually trying to get hold of Daniel through a webcam for the usual meetings but he was not reachable ever since, that day." She, then, shifted her attention to the little person beside of her. "So, how was school?"

Yungeon looked up at her and said, "It was great, mummy. I have many friends now." And the spark in his eyes dissapeared when he end his sentence. "What's wrong Yungeon-ah?" Sooyoung asked worried. 

"Mummy, c-can Hero samchon fetch me from school everyday?"

"Why? Is it because Hero samchon bought ice cream for yungeon today?"

"Ani..." Yungeon became hesitant with what he was about to say. "Everyone in my class are being fetch by their Daddy. Can Hero samchon be Yungeon's daddy?"

My eyes widen in shock as how a small kid like Yungeon who turned 3 years old a few weeks ago, started to say things like that. I looked up at Sooyoung and she looked back at me. She, herself, was in disbelief. 

"Yungeon-ah..." She was about to explain about the things that she was trying to heal from. 

"Yungeon-ah, Hero samchon will fetch you from the centre starting tomorrow if you want." I interrupted her. 

"Oppa.." Sooyoung began to throw me a 'are you sure oppa?' look. I nodded to her and winked right back at her. Yungeon moved from the side of Sooyoung towards me. He looked straight into my eyes and show his biggest smile i ever seen. I was puzzled and confused by his sudden action and suddenly he said, "Siwon Daddy!" At that point of time, i was too delighted to be regarded as a father by a child that i've grown fond of over time. I know its wrong for me to let him call me that when his dad is still alive somewhere out there. But i was too happy to even stop him. I grinned back at him. 

"Aigoo... Yungeon-ah, so cute!" I envelope him into my embrace and sat him on my lap. I looked up at Sooyoung and she was giving a relief smile. She was probably relief for not having to lie to Yungeon about where his father actually was. I could tell Yungeon misses his dad more than anything else. Maybe by calling me 'Siwon Daddy' rather than 'Hero samchon' is one of the ways for him to release that feeling of missing him. I gave Sooyoung a comforting smile as Yungeon talked about what happened at the centre. 

-----------End of flashback---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Siwon Daddy!" The little person ran towards me when i got of my car to the entrance of the Zoo. During the time when Sooyoung was away for both the event and the meetings of the advertising company, Yungeon was being left under the care of Seohyun and Kyuhyun. 

I squat down opening my arms to give him a hug. "oh, Yungeon -ah. I missed you. Siwon daddy is sorry for not being able to play with you for past few days..."

"Gwenchanna. Kyuhyun samchon explained to me already."

"Jinjja? Do you missed me?" He nodded. "If you miss this daddy of yours, bobo..." I said while offering my right cheek, ready to receive a kiss from Yungeonnie. He let out a soft chuckle after doing so. Maybe this is what people said about receiveing kisses from your child. Maybe the kisses were different. Yungeon is not my son but i've regard him as my own. I carried him to the couple who were standing a few meters away from us. 

"Let's go hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed. 

We went to see alot of animals. Yungeon held my hand the whole time. He went silent when we walked pass the Lion's enclosure. He hid behind my legs. I got worst when we got to a place where the public can feed, give milk from the bottle and get up close with a lion's cub. That's when i knew that Yungeon had fears of facing up with animals from the cat family. I tried to put his hand on the cub to caress the fur of it but he ended up crying. I don't know whether i should be laughing due to his cuteness or maybe i should just be worried because he will have a phobia of being close to animals when he grows up. Kyuhyun and seohyun tried to calm yungeon down; to stop his tears from flowing due to his fears. I carried the cub in my arms and feed it with the milk bottle that the zoo keeper handed me with. 

"Yungeon-ah, see. It won't bite..." i said trying to convince him.

"Yungeon, look at Siwon daddy. Look!" Kyuhyun joined the persuasion while seohyun was wiping his tears away with a piece of tissue.

The sobbing stopped and he looked down to the cub in my embrace. "it's not hurting you. right.. Siwon daddy?"

I shook my head and gave him a reassuring smile that the cub is safe to be touch. He slowly reached out for the cub. Seohyun then, helped Yungeon to carress the cub's fur. Then a smile crept on his face and his eyes began to sparkle once again like it did before we went to the lion's enclosure.

"Having fun without me, I see?!" A familiar voice was heard from the side of us. All four of our heads turned to face the direction of the voice.

"Mummy!"

"Unnie!~"   both Yungeon and Seohyun said in unison. 

Kyuhyun put Yungeon down and let him run to his mum. I let out a smile seeing the beautiful scene before me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat at restaurant to have our dinner. Yungeon sat between me and Sooyoung while Kyuhyun and Seohyun sat on the opposite side of the table. 

"I'm actually surprised you are here. How did you find out that we were at the zoo?" I asked.

"Don't tell me that you are organising a runway event at the zoo?" kyuhyun said trying to set his poison out. Evil kyu can never be changed... 

"Nope!" Sooyoung chuckled. "Seohyun told me where you guys were when i had my flight back here this morning. Since she said she had something to tell everyone, i decided to join the adventure."

Kyuhyun and i were clearly, confused. 

"Huh?! what is it that you wanted to tell us?" Kyuhyun asked his wife with curiousity all plastered on his face. 

"Hmm, I am.."

"What is it?"

"I am..."

"I am what?"

"Oppa, can you chill abit? I am trying to say something and you keep on interrupting..." Seohyun told her husband off, ending it with a pout. 

"Okayokay, I am sorry. So what is it? You're making me worried."

"Iampregnant!" she announced it in one breath. 

"Wait what?!" Kyuhyun asked puzzled not catching what his wife had confessed.

I turned to take a look at Sooyoung and our gaze connect. We both knew the news and caught all the words that she had said but this pabo brother of mines, clearly doesn't.

"I said, I am PREGNANT!"

His eyes widen and a wide grin grew wider on his face. I thought his face was about to crack with that smile on. He didn't said anything. He was so happy and delighted by the news that he seemed possessed. He hug his wife. And both of them have their own private lovelines. I can't believe i am going to be an uncle soon! Wow! I am so happy for them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

I hope this is okay. i'll update this soon, probably later. I got to go. Please anticipate and i promise that this storyline will better than the other one. Have a great day everyone! Thank you.