Chapter 14

Holding onto her

After reading a few more entries from the brown leathered book which were about Yungeon's growth, I flipped to the next page to continue reading. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary, 

Its been a year since i wrote an entry in here. Today i met with Siwon oppa in his own house. I was engage as a wedding planner for the marriage of his younger brother, Kyuhyun and my cousin, Seohyun. Believe me, this two is such a lovely couple. Their relationship was unexpected because of their difference in personality and charm. I didn't know that Kyuhyun is getting married to Seohyun, i was expecting the person to be someone that i've seen her hang out with before but i guess if its destiny, you'll never know. When Kyuhyun saw me during the first meeting, I knew he was trying to keep his cool because i saw the fire in his eyes. He was furious of me. He's angry at the things that i've done to Siwon oppa. And its understandable though. Think about it, won't anyone be angry at the person who had scarred and hurt the person you care the most about in the world and that made him left for other countries just to heal from it. Even worst, not coming back home for 3  years, not even for christmas; the favourite occasion of that person. I had to say that i found out that Siwon oppa was coming back to Seoul, I don't know what got into me but i decided to go to Kyuhyun's house with the last finishing touches and enquiry for the wedding. When he first came down from the stairway, i saw the tall figure that i've been wanting to see. I didn't know how much i had missed him. I know that i am Daniel's wife and Yungeon's mum but i can't lie to my own feelings and heart that i miss him and deep inside i still love him. I know i sound crazy right now but when we converse for a short period of time and when our gaze connect, I was praying that time will come to a stop and i could let go of this guilt that i had been carrying for years and tell him the reasons. But i fought the urge and i didn't let the voice inside my head took over my ability to speak and decided to leave. When Mrs Choi offered me to joined their family dinner, i knew i had to go out of the house. I knew that i had to because i don't want to make it uncomfortable for him any much longer. So, I immediately said my goodbyes to them and carried myself out of the mansion. While walking out towards the door, the scene of me leaving him in the apartment played before my eyes and i could feel a stinging pain on my heart and my eyes begin to swelled up in tears. I quickly walked to my car and got in. I drove ferociously and then i stopped at the corner of a junction. I laid my head on the steering and let out all the tears that i've been keeping all this while. I let go of the guilt and anger towards myself through the emotions. I felt guilty because of what i did and i felt angry because i couldn't collect myself together and just tell him everything. 

Now that i am in the apartment, I could feel every single emotion that is in my heart. I don't know if he still remember this apartment at all now that he is here. I've been here many times when i was in doubt about things and when i just miss him when he was in London. When Daniel was at work and i was having my off day, I'd bring Yungeon here when he was still a baby and before dusk i'll get back home. I didn't shift anything at all because i want everything to be where it used to be. So that, it seems like he is still here and things are back to the beginning. This apartment is literally a place for me to escape reality. 

Siwon oppa, I miss you alot and i am really trully sorry.

Sooyoung

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes widen at the words that i've just read. I had always thought that she never did set her foot in the apartment because her things are still in the closet and the furnitures are where they were before i left but i was wrong she did came back. She missed me like how i missed her. I am touched and happy but sad at the same time. I don't know what else to think and feel. Everything just seems to be so clear but with this reality, it seemed complicated as well. I shifted my attention over to side to take a break from reading the book. I looked out at the plane window and i saw the sky. Theres no sign of light at all. Its already night time. How long have i been sitting here reading? I looked down to my wrist to take a look at my watch its already 830 pm. I looked to the lady that sat by the window on my side, she's already asleep and she's not moving and inch at all. I shifted my gazed to the front and i saw the food that was placed on the small portable table of the plane, its my food. How could i not realized that the food had been served already? Then, a tall feminine figure walk pass me and asked. "Sir, do you want me to reheat the food for you?" I nodded and said my thanks to the lady, the stewardess.

After a while the food arrived and i started to dig in. After being full with the plane food, i decided to rest my eyes and sleep for the rest of the flight. Before i knew it, once the stewardess cleared the tray, I was already on my way to dream land. 

Its around 4 am according to my watch, which is still in Seoul's timezone,I was awaken from my deep sleep with the announcement that was made telling us that we're landing in a few moments. I turned to look at the window but i can't help but to notice the lady that sat by it had awaken too. And she, then, turned to me with a smile. "We've reached! And did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I did."

With that she smiled widely to me and begin to pack her headphones in her bag and her crossword puzzled too. After landing, we went to the immigration.

"Hey, I'd like to thank you for being a good plane seat neighbour. You been a great help in helping me with the take off and landing situation."

"Its okay. Don't worry about. Will i see you around?"

"Oh, i don't know..."

"But at least could you please tell me your name?"

Our conversation was cut short when my phone started to bleep again ever since i had off the the airplane mode. "I'm sorry its my mum..." With that i picked it up and my mum's voice could be heard. 

She was about to say her name but she gave up and wave at me goodbye when she saw me preoccupied with the phonecall. She is such a nice stranger and its nice to see a Korean here in London. I've not have much Korean friends here. But who cares anyway, I am just staying here for another month and then i'll be graduating. WOW! I am graduating. Finally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note;

I Hope this is okay. I am still contemplating on a name to give this character because i've decided to keep her in my story. I hope you don't mind. I would like to apologise for the flaws made and heres the second update for the day. I will update again soon. And i promise you there more to come. I am so excited to write the next few chapters. Thanks for commenting and subscribing really appreciate it.