Chapter 27

Holding onto her

It's been 5 months ever since our realtionship began. My parent's knew about us from Kyuhyun who accidentally let the cat out of the bag when my parent's kept on asking when i am getting myself a wife. Seohyun is now in her 6th month. Kyuhyun had been more anxious waiting for the arrival of the new born. Sooyoung is still getting used to the idea that my family knew about us. At first, we're both worried that my parents won't be able to accept our relatioship but instead they supported us. Mum loves Sooyoung and regard her as her own daughter. Dad was worried at first with the idea but he trust me in making the right choice for myself. Laying out the consequences and circumstances in front of us, its a risk to take but i am willing to do it if it means that i'm able to spend the rest of my life with her and Yungeon. I've fallen deeper than i thought i did. maybe its too early but i've waited forever to do this and its already been more than a year ever since Daniel left. Sooyoung had given up the idea that Daniel is coming back. So, why should i wait any longer to stepped up the game, right?

I am in my car, driving towards Sooyoung's home. I turned to the passenger seat of my car and i smiled widely as i saw a bouquet of flower that i've bought earlier. I can't believe i am saying this. I am going to propose to her. I know its going to get complicated from this day forward because Sooyoung and Daniel are still legally wedded by law as both of them are yet to divorce. But if she accepts my proposal, i'll stick with her through the process. But deep inside i am worried that she would think that its too fast and push the ring away from view. I am scared that the scene that happened years ago will happened again.

No, theres no turning back. I've come this far to turned back now. 

I drove my car to the driveway of Sooyoung's house. A bleep on my phone can be heard. I fished out my phone from my pocket only to be greeted by a text message from Kyuhyun. 

"Hyung, Goodluck! Mum and Dad told me you are proposing today. Bring good news alright! ~Kyuhyun."

I smiled widely and replied, "Thanks kyu. I'll try!" 

I looked up but i can't help but to noticed an unknown car at the driveway; in front of my car. I guessed she is expecting a guest. Better not take the flowers out first; after proposing then, i'll give her the flowers. I checked my pocket for the ring box. And when everything was set, I got off from my car and i walk toward the porch. As usual ever since i've began to date Sooyoung once again, i've stopped pressing the doorbell of the front door whenever i came over. I flung opened the front door and opened my mouth to call out for Sooyoung. 

"Soo-" but my voice was being cut off when i saw the scene in front of me while i was walking towards the living room. I stopped on my tracks and i could literally feel my heart stopped beating. The worst nightmare that i could ever think of is happening before my eyes. I saw Him. He is sitting next to her on the couch. I saw tears escaping her eyes. I saw her sitting there, unable to contain her feelings. I turned around and began to walk off from the house but i was being stopped by a voice that was calling me. 

"Siwon Daddy!" Yungeon Shrieked as he came down from the stairs.

"Oh, Yungeon-ah." I bent down to embrace him. I hugged him not wanting to let the moment pass as i was sure that this time, Daniel is back and this time he'll stay. The chatter, soft arguements and sobbing of Sooyoung from the living room began to be not audible anymore. I heard steps coming closer to the both of us in front of the stairway. I knew that Sooyoung and Daniel are both walking towards the both of us. I was praying that i won't hear neither her nor his voice calling out for my name but it was too late. 

"Siwon shi.."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning to face them. "Oh, Daniel shi... You're back."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note; 

Now, that Daniel is back what will be the reason for his departure? What will happen to Soowon's rebuilt relationship? Who will Sooyoung choose? What will happened next?

I don't know i will do an update later and figure out about it myself. Sorry to cut the excitement of Soowon's reunion short but this really have to happened right now. Thank you for reading and have a nice day! Sorry for the flaws. Be patient with me.